By Sebastien Mougey
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The werewolf locator model WL112 is the automated version of a detection method dating back to the Middle Ages. This technique, based on processes which remained secret for a long time, enables the werewolves precise, remote and riskless localization.
700,000 downloads around the world !
You will, in a matter of minutes, easily obtain a lot of useful information on the surrounding werewolves. In addition, it automatically computes moon phases, and allows you to fearlessly get out at night, even on cloudy dark nights.
• Radar with fast and precise werewolves detection
• Moon phase calculator
• Full-moon notifications
• Werewolves world map
• The Werewolf Herald
• Alarm bell
• Blood rain
• And many other functionalities with cheat codes
• No In-App Purchase!
This app is for entertainment purpose only, its accuracy won't prevent injuries.
Follow us on Facebook : www.facebook.com/SmyApps
Follow us on Twitter : twitter.com/SmyApps
What's New in Version 1.12.3
- iOS 10 improvements
- Minor improvements
This has to be true but one problem
I think I am a were wolf I have all the traits and when ever I look at the moon I feel tingle in side and very hot and on the day of the full moon my bones cracked often my friends might be a were wolfs to because they are fast and strong and we all howl very loud and good and I have looked out side and saw a dog barking at the dark the chances of it being a were wolf is 50% percent but the wolf locator app is very interesting but all of you people who don't understand why the wolf locator can track were wolfs but it probably connects to a satellite maybe but how and why were wolfs exist but I saw a video people say it was a curse from Zeus all you were wolfs if you live in Virginia Arlington well then I live there and can you come to 834 south Oakland street well come and if you now the name Jackson Bolfek that's me so come on down and find some fun bite me but don't do hard be gentle and carful I don't want to die and I bet your wondering what WVK stands for Were wolf vampire killers and if I'm not a were wolf then I will help them so start the war and destroy all vampires awooooooooooo.
Ok so first off, This is just a really cool app to mess around with. Second, most of you must be very young. half of you guys say you are a werewolf and that you can breath fire and ice and you'll steal peoples souls. No. If you are a werewolf, That means you just have a connection to K-9s and you may have another form. You can't breath fire and ice. If you really are a werewolf, I hope your smart enough to not tell everyone who has an apple product. The true werewolves were based after native American skin walkers. Do you know what they did? They killed their chosen animal and wore their skin to 'Transform' into them. Yes, I do believe that werewolves, and Ghosts, and Vampires etc. Exists, But the real ones probably are smart enough not to tell everyone.
1. I recommend you keep your wolf heritage to yourself. (but I'm exposing myself anyway) Go ahead call me a hypocrite. 2. Yes I heard the war has ended, btw I haven't seen but two maybe three werewolves in my lifetime so I suspect their arnt that many left. 3. I (was) a purebred until unexpected events changed that. Now I'm more of a blackblood or beast. 4. I only use this app as a extra cautionary awareness incase their really r werewolves in my middle of nowhere town although my instincts usually pick up on it first. 5. To fellow (real) wolves out there I hope your doing well in your daily life. I'm still looking for a mate.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Aug 30, 2016
- Version: 1.12.3
- Size: 9.9 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Sebastien Mougey
- © 2009-2016 Sebastien Mougey
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.