West Sacramento Connect
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
West Sacramento Connect gives residents the ability to connect directly with City staff to resolve non-emergency issues more efficiently and effectively.
Here’s how it works:
1. See something that needs to be fixed?
2. Submit a service request, and even attach a photo.
3. City staff receive the request and fix the problem!
4. You get notified when the service request is completed.
You can also monitor requests, provide comments, follow other requests in the City of West Sacramento, and keep up to date on the latest community news and events.
Download the app to get started today!
What's New in Version 3.9.1
New in v3.9:
- Topic-based push notifications to citizen subscribers
- Improvements to address validation
- New webview for widgets
- Improvements to error handling
- Bug fixes
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 06, 2016
- Version: 3.9.1
- Size: 25.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: PublicStuff LLC
- © PublicStuff, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.