West Sacramento Connect
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
West Sacramento Connect gives residents the ability to connect directly with City staff to resolve non-emergency issues more efficiently and effectively.
Here’s how it works:
1. See something that needs to be fixed?
2. Submit a service request, and even attach a photo.
3. City staff receive the request and fix the problem!
4. You get notified when the service request is completed.
You can also monitor requests, provide comments, follow other requests in the City of West Sacramento, and keep up to date on the latest community news and events.
Download the app to get started today!
What's New in Version 3.9.6
New in v3.9.6:
- iOS 10 support
- Improved ADA compliance
- Topic-based push notifications to citizen subscribers
- Improvements to address validation
- New webview for widgets
- Improvements to error handling
- Bug fixes
Issue cannot be submitted
I used to really like this app, but now whenever I try to submit a reported issue, I just get a message that it cannot be submitted. It's not working at all if I can't report it. Please fix!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 27, 2017
- Version: 3.9.6
- Size: 23.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: PublicStuff LLC
- © PublicStuff, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.