Money Transfer WesternUnion US
By Western Union Holdings, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The power to send money around the world is in your pocket with the Western Union Money Transfer® app.
• Send money on-the-go, anytime, to more than 200 countries and territories.
• Send money to hundreds of companies, with more businesses added regularly.
• Set up money transfers on your mobile and complete them at an agent location.
• Track a money transfer directly from your mobile device.
• Map to agent locations, and get directions, hours, and a list of services.
• Figure out the estimated price of your transaction before send.
• View past or pending transactions and update your contacts, personal information, and payment methods.
The Western Union® mobile app has everything you need to send money transfers quickly and easily.
*Limits and fees for sending money vary based on the transaction history, receiver’s country, location, and delivery method.
What's New in Version 4.6.2
Thanks for your feedback. We’ve listened and made improvements to the WU app.
- Bug fixes
Western Union App does not work properly
Despite calling Western Union several times, speaking to call sender agents, sending email to technical support team, in STILL unable to compleat the following task with the Western Union smart phone app:
1. Unable to edit the following:
- Email address
- Phone number
2. Unable to use my debit cards with this app:
- each time I attempt to use my debit card
I’m allowed to go through the process of
filling out the required information, but
as soon as I attempt to send the
payment I receive a message that says
“Unable to complete transaction. I’m
receiving this error message despite the
fact my bank account has more than
enough to cover the amount needed to
cover the transfer amount requested.
My bank was notified as will but
informed me that WU is failing to
provide my bank with the amount of the
transfer being requested. Instead of
providing the bank with the amount of
the transfer WU is on showing $0 and
the bank does not know what amount to
approve to complete the transfer WU is
requesting to be transferred.
This highly frustrating and no one at Western Union seems to be intreated I reaching out to me to fix this glitch in their phone app.
Horrible customer service. You select the option and price of Money Within Minutes and few days later you finally complete the transaction. When you call and ask why your transaction hasn’t been completed they tell you that it is under review and to wait up to 6 hours. You call back and another customer representative tells you you need to send a copy of the sender and receivers Identification! And to just cancel an order you’d have to repeat that same process. So time consuming for money within minutes. You are better of going into a Walmart and sending the money through them. All around horrible service!
You have to do the same you do in store but with the advantage of staying in your house or work. It took me minutes to do it. I really like this app, just I recommend to check twice and to ask the person who you are sending money for all its information. Great app!!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 06, 2017
- Version: 4.6.2
- Size: 78.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: The Western Union Company
- © 2014 Western Union Holdings, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.