Portable E-Transcript is a professional grade application available for your iPad® or iPhone®.You can review and annotate E-Transcripts anytime, anywhere – all you need is an iPad or iPhone to begin using your E-Transcript electronic witness testimony transcripts on the go.
Portable E-Transcript features:
• Works on your iPad and iPhone
• Word Index helps you search and find terms within your E-Transcript
• Receive E-Transcript format (PTX) via email, Dropbox, and iTunes®
• Ability to add electronic highlighting and notes
• Email a transcript with highlighting and notes from iPad or iPhone
• Update the transcript in the desktop version of Westlaw Case Notebook to include the highlighting and notes added in the app"
- Support for transcripts with integrated security
- Remember user entered password for protected transcript permanently
- Usage tracking improvements
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
UPDATE THIS APP, PLEASE!
In its current form, this app is essentially useless. It crashes upon opening and is not functional at all. This app could be a great tool, especially when iOS 9 is available that will allow for dual screen multitasking for the iPad Air 2. Please get this app in good working order.
It seems they no longer care about the users of this app limited functionality and even more limited function.
Crashes every time
Are you ever going to update this app? Still crashes every time I try to open a deposition
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.