Ever been left at the table, while your friend is at the bar, awkwardly pretending to text? Order and pay at your table with the Wetherspoon app, and we’ll bring your food and/or drinks straight to you.
Why not place your order and pay with the newest team member: your phone?
• Order a meal, a round of drinks or both – we’ll bring them to you.
• Paying is simple: just scan your card or pay with Apple Pay or PayPal.
• Choose from among your favourite deals, including our club nights. Just tap ‘Apply any offers and go to checkout’, in the basket, to tot up your savings – and then we’ll take you to the payment screen.
• Buying rounds? Save time with our reorder function – and avoid forgetting someone’s drink…
• Book a hotel stay with us.
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
No Information No Assistance No Hope
If you want to change the way a restaurant works, you need to teach the customer the new paradigm. Putting the information that the seated customer must now download an app to order food on a wrinkled T-Shirt that whisks past you infrequently or a T-Shirt of a disinterested person who is too busy having a personal conversation with another person wearing the same wrinkly T-Shirt is probably the least effective way to teach the customer your think-groups new method for ordering food. If we all must wait on ourselves: at least inform us that we must do everything besides cook.
Maybe a great idea if you are a regular to Witherspoon’s but an otherwise pointless gadget that will be deleted from my phone as soon as I leave. During the time it took to find a free table, download the app and order, three waiters/waitresses passed by but didn’t look my way. Then, you can’t stagger the order so all arrived almost at the same time and the waiter couldn’t find my table. Know where your tables are people... the only reason I even spent the time to write all this is that my plane is delayed.
We have been stupidly waiting in line to order and noticed this sign afterward!! We ordered two pints just to see if it worked... they came out before my friends food! Awesome! We will look for this in the future!
- J D Wetherspoon plc
- 25.9 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © J D Wetherspoon plc
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.