Finally a fitness timer app that will let you record and post video recordings of your exploits.
No more fumbling with your phone in order to get everything properly in view, complex video editing and convoluted upload processes. You can now conveniently record and share your workout results, all from a single app.
Works on both iPhone and iPad.
- Large clear display that works in both Portrait and Landscape mode
- Every timer you could need
- Countdown feature
- Easily post your results to social media
- Find your favourite brands, products and training programs on the WeTime Store
- Get custom timers from some of the best competitions in the world
Ratings and Reviews
Good concept, but needs more features
There should be a rest interval option, so you can set a time to change stations or rest between sets. Also, there needs to be a way to speed up playback, so a 40-minute workout doesn't take 40 minutes to review. Otherwise, it works as advertised.
I used this app 3 times, and 2 of the 3 it didn’t record. I would look over to see a black screen. Horrible
Just completed a Granite Games workout and the video didn’t save. Now I have to redo and do another workout before Monday.
- WeFitness Pte Ltd
- 55.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 WeFitness Pte. Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.