By WeTransfer B.V.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Simply select your photos & videos, add your friends’ email addresses and upload up to 10GB! Enjoy inspiring backgrounds during the transfer. Your friends will receive an email with a download link. There's no signup!
We like to keep things simple, transfer your files from A to B, free of stress and of charge. We’ve been doing so since 2009 and love what we do. To date our users have transferred billions of files safely to practically every corner of the world. Simple, good looking & for everyone.
- Transfer photos and videos stored in your albums and camera roll
- Drag the grid down to select a different album
- Double Tap to select multiple items
- Double swipe to scroll between months
- Tap and hold to preview photos and videos
- Pause your transfer and resume later
What's New in Version 1.5.1
- Improvements in user interface
- Improved stability during the transfer
Sketchy and poorly designed
It wants access to your photos and videos and the app WILL NOT function without access. I just wanted to download and view a file on mobile because their website doesn't support it. I have no intent to upload but I can't do anything without providing the app and the developers access to my phone... Shady.
We need the "link" feature!
Why not create a link to use whichever way I prefer for the photos I want to send??
The same way the web version works when you don't email contacts directly from the platform.
It sent the wrong photos!
I selected photos from my camera roll to send to a client, and instead this app it sent random photos from on my camera roll of my dog, my girlfriend and other private images. Absolutely horrible app!!