By WeTransfer B.V.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Simply select your photos & videos, add your friends’ email addresses and upload up to 10GB! Enjoy inspiring backgrounds during the transfer. Your friends will receive an email with a download link. There's no signup!
We like to keep things simple, transfer your files from A to B, free of stress and of charge. We’ve been doing so since 2009 and love what we do. To date our users have transferred billions of files safely to practically every corner of the world. Simple, good looking & for everyone.
- Transfer photos and videos stored in your camera roll
- Double Tap to select multiple items
- Double swipe to scroll between months
- Tap and hold to preview photos and videos
- Pause your transfer and resume later
What's New in Version 1.0.5
This release includes:
- Increased stability in transfer upload
Missing Major Features
Although WeTransfer on a computer is second to no e, the iOS app does not live up to its potential:
1. Can not access files from cloud services. Only images it can send are in your photos app.
2. Have no control of naming files. You have to keep the photos app number system.
3. After requesting whether or not the app was going to enable cloud services (i.e., Dropbox,etc.) I was told that Apple would not allow that...pretty sure the plethora of apps available that can acces files from other cloud services render that argument incorrect.
Your web service is amazing. And as a pro user, I expect a little more functionality from this app.
Love the app! I wish I could access the pictures from an album as well, it would be great.
This app allows transfers of large files without clogging up your outbox or Dropbox. Simple, clean and functional.