The WeWork App lets members tap into the entire community of creators & entrepreneurs. Discuss ideas, find or list opportunities, book conference rooms, workspace, and more. Stay connected and stay productive anytime, anywhere.
Not a member? Learn more at wework.com on how to join the community today.
What members can do with the app:
• Solve business problems. Post what you need and our system will match you with and notify all the members who can help.
• Find new customers! Add business services to your company profile and we'll notify you of new opportunities.
• Search the entire network for other members, companies, services, posts, events and more.
• Post status updates about product launches, share company photos, ask questions, or start a discussion.
• See the latest important update from your Community Manager on the My Location tab.
• Send and receive private or group messages to and from fellow members.
• @Mention fellow members and companies in posts and comments.
• For Primary Members: manage your account and view invoices.
• Book Conference Rooms or Workspace on demand across WeWork locations around the world.
• Register your guests so that they are greeted by our Community Team to give them the best, most professional welcome to your office.
• Buy snacks at our WeWork Honesty Market just by scanning your phone! (at supported WeWork buildings)
• View and RSVP to exclusive WeWork events such as office hours, happy hours, or product demos.
• Access exclusive member benefits like discounts on healthcare, payroll, gym memberships and more. Every business service you could possibly need, at prices you can afford.
• Submit a support request for anything you need or any membership questions.
This app is for WeWork Members - if you're interested in learning more about joining, please visit wework.com.
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Buggy messaging feature
I use the app to check the news feed and get messages from my building staff. Every time I check a message from a push notification and try to exit using the back arrow, I’m taken right back to the same screen so I always have to click back twice in order to exit and get out to the main messaging screen! The badge also doesn’t always go away so sometimes I have to go back into the message again and leave to clear it. It’s very annoying.
Keycard Registration flow is awful
The keycard registration flow is one of the most frustrating flows I have ever gone through. The scan of the government ID doesn’t work correctly and you can’t manually take a picture. I had to play with it for several minutes and the help doesn’t give you any hints.
Scanning your face is even worse. You are supposed to put your face inside a weird oval with circles for eyes and it again doesn’t tell you what you are doing wrong.
I hope the rest of the app is a little more polished but I don’t have high hopes.
The staff at WeWork facilities require you to download this app in order to receive a keycard for their offices. The app did not recognize my password, even though it works on their website. This all occurs while eating into time you’ve paid for to use their facilities, while you engage in a futile password reset flow, a line of people get frustrated behind you waiting in line at a desk, and the app fails you. What a rotten experience.
- WeWork Companies, Inc.
- 153.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © WeWork
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.