WGRZ for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download this app to stay up-to-date with local news, weather for Buffalo, NY area with the WGRZ2 iPad app. **You can now use this app to watch live streaming of scheduled broadcasts in high definition on your iPad. **
- Current weather conditions, short term and extended forecasts, radar map, health indices, school closings and weather alerts will keep you informed of the conditions at your immediate location
- Traffic Incident data map will keep you informed of all incidents and accidents in your area
- Never miss out on robust full screen video clips from your favorite local station
- Transform your iPad and use the automatic desk-clock to keep up with current weather conditions and headlines even when you are not interacting with your iPad. Adjust brightness and contrast of the photos to make it visually appealing to your preference, when using desk clock.
- Choose to set up multiple alarms from the app at different times and label them accordingly; set up the alarm clock to repeat alarms, choose the sound that is most appealing to you and select the right snooze time required to wake you up
- Follow your local and national teams in Sports section with up to the minute scores and special team reports
- Set your app to receive alerts of your choice for e.g. breaking news or weather related events only. Don’t want to receive alerts? You can opt to turn off the alerts with an option to set a quiet time period
- Interact with your social media contacts by sharing news articles and video clips with your Facebook, Twitter or email contacts directly from the app
WGRZ2 is determined to provide the best local content possible in a way that serves the interests and the needs of our viewers and users
What's New in Version 1.2.0
- We now have traffic information in your app that will help you plan your commute any time of the day
- Improved weather map design
What happened to live streams?
Your news provider is only as good as how current the information is--and this app's information is OLD as far as news is concerned. I understand it takes a lot to keep a news app constantly current, but don't put out the app if you don't have the resources. Maybe instead of hiring new reporters all the time, you should add some staff to your web dept. As of right now, this app is barely useful.
All I got to say.....it has everything you want in up to date news, two thumbs up!!