WGUC Public Radio App
By Cincinnati Public Radio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WGUC Public Radio App: The ultimate mobile public radio experience with great features not found in any other app!
The WGUC Public Radio App allows you to listen to WGUC live, pause and rewind the live audio, and view the program schedule for all the Cincinnati Public Radio streams at once! You can explore On Demand content, search for stories, bookmark a story for later, and wake up to WGUC with the alarm clock!
• DVR-like controls (pause, rewind, and fast forward). You can pause the live stream to have a conversation and pick up right where you left off! Or rewind to catch a comment you just missed!
• Listen to live streams from Cincinnati Public Radio, even while traveling! Start the app and your favorite station starts playing – no clicks to start listening.
• Integrated program schedules for every station. You can display up to three of your favorites at a time or flick once to see the schedules for all of your favorite stations.
• One click stream switching – flip over to the program you noticed on another stream with a single click.
• Access 300+ public radio programs from multiple content providers (NPR, PRI, APM and Cincinnati Public Radio) easily and quickly.
• DVR-like controls. Pause, rewind and fast forward your program with ease.
• When listening to national programs, individual story segments (when available) are listed so you can review and choose one or listen to the entire program.
• Easy to access past programs.
• The Public Radio App displays the web page associated with the program or story segment you are listening to On Demand so you can explore for more information.
• Save what you were listening to (Live or On Demand) so you can replay, follow-up, or share it later by simply clicking “Bookmark”.
• You can also access the Radio Bookmarks created on your iPhone/iPod on your computer. Just visit www.wguc.org.
• Compatible with the popular Radio Bookmark device (www.radiobookmark.com).
• The unique “Search Public Radio” feature finds stories or programs across hundreds of stations and web pages and makes it easy to play instantly.
• Easily share stories and programs with family and friends via the “Share” button.
• A built in Sleep Timer and Alarm Clock allows you to go to sleep and wake up to your favorite station.
The WGUC Public Radio App is brought to you by the people at Cincinnati Public Radio and Public Media Apps. We work to provide our valued listeners with great solutions to find what you want, when you want it, and where you want it.
Please support Cincinnati Public Radio by becoming a member today!
What's New in Version 3.6.13
Improvements based upon listener feedback
Love the app. There is rarely any caching; just a continuous stream of great classical pieces. The playlist does not move in synch with the music, as it did on a PC, but scrolling is a minor inconvenience. Also, does not appreciably consume iPad battery life. We've played music all night and battery still fine. Great work, and we thank you.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 17, 2015
- Version: 3.6.13
- Size: 7.9 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Cincinnati Public Radio, Inc.
- © 2010 Sky Blue Technologies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.