WH Expert 2
By Janine Toole
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
WH Expert 2 helps kids who have trouble with reading comprehension. The app targets one of the basic building blocks of comprehension: understanding how parts of a sentence combine to add meaning.
WH Expert 2 is targeted to children in Grade 2 and above who can read the words (decode), but don't understand what they read.
- Builds comprehension skills step-by-step until mastery.
- Incremental learning. New levels are unlocked only when your child is ready.
- Can be used independently (just hand it over, your child will know what to do) or with a therapist for reading intervention.
- Guided learning for less frustration. Your child will always arrive at the correct answer.
- Fun and engaging Reward Center to increase motivation.
- Kids love the silly sentences - keeps learning from being boring!
Advanced levels include timers to ensure fluency. Research shows fluency in the foundation skills is critical to reading comprehension.
Detailed reporting for up to 10 students to meet the needs of teachers, therapists and parents.
We are a member of the prestigious 'Moms with Apps program. We collect NO private information in our app, and our apps do not allow unrestricted web access.
Our apps are designed for and tested by typical and special needs children. Testers include children with Autism and other special needs. Our apps work for them!
We take customer service very seriously! If you ever have a problem or find that we've missed something, contact us at our website and we will do our best to fix the problem.
What's New in Version 2.2
All ready for iOS 11!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 26, 2017
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 40.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Janine Toole
- © Happy Frog Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.