WH Questions by Teach Speech Apps helps develop the skills needed to understand who, what, when, where, why and how questions. We often refer to these as WH words because they include the letters WH (for example WHy, HoW).
This interactive app helps individuals learn WH questions in a fun and engaging way. Four activities include:
- Identify the picture that answers the WH question
- Answer the questions for the scene
- Drag and drop the pictures to answer 3 questions
- Answer the WH question
Teach Speech Apps encourages learning side-by-side with an engaged adult.
- Develops listening and language skills
- Enriches vocabulary
- Professional photos for individuals of all ages and learning levels
- Multi-sensory learning - combining seeing and hearing feedback
- Reinforcement sounds that can be turned on/off in settings
- Aligned with the Common Core Standards
- No ads
- No in-app purchases
Teach Speech Apps does not collect personal information. To learn more, visit : http://www.teachspeechapps.com/privacy-policy.html
Email Teach Speech Apps with questions or feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on
Facebook: Teach Speech Apps, LLC
- bug fix for sound issue
Ratings and Reviews
This app requires reading therefore it is useless to special needs students. Wasted my money.
Great App for SLPs!
Pictures are great, and the app is easy to use
Great WH Questions App!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.