Whappy for Whale Friendly Tourism in Iceland
By AppFellas B.V.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Whappy helps visitors make whale friendly choices and show support for the protection of whales.
Responsible whale watching is a humane and profitable alternative to whaling. Tourists who eat whale meat out of curiosity directly contribute to the number of whales being killed. As a visitor to Iceland, YOU can have a positive impact – don’t eat whale meat and instead choose whale friendly restaurants (that don’t put whale on the menu), book responsible whale watching tours and purchase whale friendly souvenirs.
Whappy helps you:
- Find whale friendly restaurants that don’t serve whale meat
- Book responsible whale watching and other wildlife friendly excursions
- Purchase fun, whale friendly souvenirs
- Learn more about species of whale and dolphin around Iceland
- Show your support for the protection of whales on our photo gallery
What's New in Version 1.3
- Map is now more clear and easier to use, more locations of whales shown and less clutter with map marker clustering
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 31, 2015
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 20.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: AppFellas B.V. i.o.
- © 2015 International Fund for Animal Welfare
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.