Welcome to iNoteBox HD!
This is the best note taking app in the app store.
iNoteBox supports all note functionality you want.
iNoteBox has Text note, Hand Drawing, Hand Writing, Check List, PDF note and supports variety note transfer method.
Also it has powerful note management and event management.
Support note types
- Text Note: You can generate multimedia note with photo, video, audio, map, web capture.
- Hand Drawing Note: This is for painting and you can add any image as background
- Hand Writing Note: It supports hand writing and text can be inserted also.
- Check list note: you can easily list up To-do item or shopping list.
- PDF Note: It supports PDF document and Text or hand writing comment can be added in the PDF note
Finally, iNoteBox HD includes calendar and To-do to support your life style easily.
It's changed to the powerful and diverse application from simple multimedia note application.
You can see all special events of your calendar at a glance. Also, next month events and pervious month events can be checked at one swoop.
Each event can be become To-do. And it will help to organize your life. Try simple filtering for complete/incomplete To-do.
iNoteBox HD (calendar + To-do) will be the greatest partner application in your business , study, and personal life.
iNoteBox HD provides an intuitive UI configuration that is not complex and is easy and convenient to use.
You can create and share your multimedia notes which are a special proprietary feature of iNoteBox HD.
iNoteBox HD is capable of inserting pictures, voice recordings, videos, map information and web clips in a single note to the places where you want them, in addition to editing the inserted multimedia along with your texts. It supports more intuitive ways to creating multimedia notes.
- PDF annotation.
- Combined Calendar & To-do with Note.
- Support powerful note types.
- Easy and simple design and configuration.
- Pictures, voice recordings, videos, maps, hand drawings & writings and web clips can be inserted in a note.
- Password setting for notes and folders.
- Supporting export note.
- Transfer or sync with two devices.
- Integrates GoogleDocs and Dropbox.
- Support List, Spring Board and Thumbnail view in notes and folders directories.
- Supports tags for search or note management.
- Supports air-print.
- Supports copy & paste export inserted object.
- Beautiful note themes.
- Support backup and restore.
- Support trash cans functionality.
- ... and more
Add the Finger ID feature.
Fix minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
February 6, 2018: Welcome back!
August 28, 2017: This used to be one of the most useful apps; however, it appears to have been abandoned by the developer.
I have been using it for about one year, now, and I don't know what I would do without it. Even now, I keep discovering ingenious new features. There are so many options, and so much freedom to customize them, that the user can easily tailor make a system perfect for their own purposes. The developer is also responsive.
This App has been one of my favorites, very suited for its purpose and well made.
But lately I wonder if the app is abandoned; cannot export to Google Doc or Dropbox. When I try to export a message from GoDaddy comes stating that "this domain name expired and is pending renewal or deletion". This concerns me a lot as I have over 4 years worth of data in it.
Developers: please act.
Excellent app ... I highly recommend it. But it probably makes a difference what you expect, your criteria. First, it is intuitive. And in my case it's a decent "multimedia" note-taker that links easily to mail, cloud, printer, PDF, etc. I also wanted an accurate voice2text dictation feature. Since I currently use Notability, it can integrate with iNoteBoxHD, but I may drop Notability, which has an audio recorder, but not dictation to text. (Others may prefer the audio recordings for presentations, classes, etc.) Meanwhile, the calendar is a bonus -- it works fine, given that you add dates and tasks thru the iPad calendar app, which ALSO syncs with my Yahoo account and any other online calendars. Future updates should make this even better. Other must-haves were links to Google, not sync, and Dropbox, background graphic themes, etc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.