Touch, Look, Listen is a series of preschool learning apps for tablets and mobile phones that will delight and encourage young children as they learn their first words. What Do I Wear? introduces early learners to over 65 types of clothing from raincoats and mittens to fancy dress. It's also the perfect app for parents and little ones to share, combining superb photographs, simple word labels and friendly narration. In addition, you can turn the app into a language-learning tool for students of all ages, simply by choosing a second language in the menu.
What Do I Wear? looks just like a real book with each page introduced by a playful rhyme, while bright and colorful images pop-up magically as each 3D scene opens. When your child taps a picture, they see and hear the associated word, making this a powerful tool for learning new words as well as reinforcing those they already know. With the second language option, they can explore other languages too, including Spanish, Chinese, French and German.
The clothes are grouped into 11 different categories to help children think about what to wear, depending on the weather or the occasion: including Going to School, Rainy Days, Playing in the Snow, Bedtime, Going to a Party, Fancy Dress and Trick or Treat costumes.
What Do I Wear? ~ Touch, Look, Listen is part of the StoryToys Junior line. Designed for young children aged 15 months to 3+ years old, it includes the following features:
• Full 3D experience - just like a real book
• 11 interactive 3D pop-up scenes and over 65 words
• Choice of English, French, German, Spanish and Chinese as either primary or secondary language
• Fully narrated in each language by professional actors
• Stunning and highly-detailed photographs showing real clothes
• Featuring a fun soundtrack and atmospheric sound effects
• Kidscreen 2016 Award
• Winner of the Bologna Ragazzi Digital Award, 2015
• 11 Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Awards
• 2 iLounge awards for best kids’ app
• 2 Mom’s Choice gold awards
• Mom’s Choice Silver award
• Shortlist nominations for the FutureBook Digital Innovation Award
• Best Kids’ App Ever winner
• Longlisted for the DBW Publishing innovation award
• 9 Tech With Kids Best Pick App Awards
Stay in touch to hear about new releases and promotions:
Visit us: storytoys.com
Email us: For any technical issues please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook: Facebook.com / StoryToys
Follow us on Twitter: @StoryToys
Bug fixes and optimisations
Ratings and Reviews
Won't work consistently
Needs a fix. After downloading this we have only been able to open once due to errors from the app. Very disappointing. Maybe it's a decent app maybe it's not. The only time we were able to access it crashed after 2 pages. Someone needs to fix this for those who have purchased it so that they can actually use it or give refunds.
My son loves this app but every time we close then come back to it we have to delete and reload it from the cloud. Please do a bug fix on this.
- StoryToys Entertainment Limited
- 81.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © StoryToys Entertainment Ltd, 2014
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.