What I Did • Know What You’ve Done, & See Ahead
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
What I Did gives you a simple way to see what's really going on in your life: what’s coming up, what you’ve been doing, and what you've actually accomplished.
Standard Calendar and To-Do list apps can be great for scheduling, but it’s often difficult to use them to see this big picture. In contrast, What I Did has been designed from the ground up to help you do just that.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
• First, What I Did is both a Calendar and To-Do list, so you can keep track of appointments, events, deadlines, and To-Do’s all in the same app!
• Second, What I Did presents the Items you’ve entered in list format, rather than in standard calendar format, so you see only the Items you’ve entered, not a calendar grid with a number of empty squares you don’t need to see.
• Third, What I Did gives you a number of different views, and filters, that enable you to focus in on only those Items you want to see.
With this kind of flexibility, What I Did is a great tool not only for looking ahead, but also for looking back over the past week, month, quarter, or year to see what you’ve really been doing.
SEE YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS
One important example of how What I Did works is in listing your achievements.
You have the option to mark specific Items as “Achievements.” Then, go to the 2017 view and select “Achievements.” All of a sudden, you’re viewing an actual list of just those things you’ve really accomplished so far in 2017!
TRY IT FOR FREE!
So, give What I Did a try today. See if it helps you get a handle on what’s going on in your life!
You can download What I Did for free and enter up to 20 Items before you need to actually subscribe. The trial version is fully functional.
LOW PRICING VIA THE SUBSCRIPTION MODEL
We’ve chosen the subscription model for What I Did. That’s because designing, building, and sustaining a quality app isn’t cheap, but with the subscription model, at least we can keep your up-front cost as low as possible
This means you can try What I Did to see if it’s right for you without having to pay a high, one-time purchase price.
If you prefer, you can avoid the annual fee by purchasing a 3 or 5 year subscription.
THE NEXT STEP FOR WHAT I DID….
...will be to release the iPhone version. We actually have that ready to go, but we want to make sure the iCloud syncing between devices is completely solid before we release it. That should be by the end of this year, hopefully sooner. It will be included in your subscription at no additional charge.
Because it’s both a Calendar and a To-Do List, What I Did makes it easy to give yourself reminders about simple things you could otherwise forget, such as “Get City Sticker” on July 1st, or “Change Furnace Filter” on November 15th.
SHARE INFO ON UPCOMING EVENTS
What I Did makes it easy to share information about upcoming events with family, friends, and colleagues. For example:
• You add an event, "Molly's High School Play," at 7:00 p.m. on the 17th, in What I Did, and add a Note with the school’s address.
• You send that event to your friends and family as an email.
• They open the email, and tap on the attachment.
• An exact copy of what you entered is automatically added to their copy of What I Did.
BONUS FEATURE: NOTES
Add notes to any of your Items. For example, if you have an upcoming Item, “Annual Physical,” you can add comments on the things you want to remember to ask the doctor.
You can also use What I Did as a mini-journal, to keep daily notes of thoughts, studies, things you've learned, and other small items.
• Sort your items by category. Up to 15 Categories are available, all of which are fully customizable.
• Set a reminder to tell yourself to add your entries each day.
• Set a lock-screen code to keep your information private.
• Backup your data via iCloud.