What Should I Tip? - A Free Tip Calculator
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**As featured on The Next Web.** Use a tip calculator that is simple, beautiful and just works!
- Beautiful and easy to use interface.
- Ability to set a "tipping philosophy."
- Ability to change your "tipping philosophy" at any time.
- A meal history of your last 10 meals.
- International currencies (USD, GBP and EUR).
- Auto-calculation of the tip amount.
- Auto-calculation of the total amount (bill amount + tip amount = total amount).
- Swipe up to round up your tip amount.
- Bill splitter (up to 5 people).
- A team dedicated to keep this app up to date and feature rich.
We built What Should I Tip? to be the most feature rich and easy to use tip calculator in the App Store.
**Runner up for one of The 12 Most Beautiful iOS Apps of 2012.**
Looking for a feature that's not included? Head on over to our support page and send us your request.
What's New in Version 2.1
- Added iOS 8 support
- Added iPhone 6 support
- Updated graphics and tutorial
- Updated icon
I like the look of this. Fits in well with iOS 8. Easy to use.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 07, 2014
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 8.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wavelength Media, LLC
- © 2014 Ingenology
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.