What Should I Tip?
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**As featured on The Next Web.** Use a tip calculator that is simple, beautiful and just works!
- Beautiful and easy to use interface.
- Ability to set a "tipping philosophy."
- Ability to change your "tipping philosophy" at any time.
- Ability to create your own custom "tipping philosophy."
- Auto-calculation of the tip amount.
- Auto-calculation of the total amount (bill amount + tip amount = total amount).
- Swipe up to round up your tip amount.
- Bill splitter (up to 5 people).
- A team dedicated to keep this app up to date and feature rich.
We built What Should I Tip? to be the most feature rich and easy to use tip calculator in the App Store.
**Runner up for one of The 12 Most Beautiful iOS Apps of 2012.**
Looking for a feature that's not included? Head on over to our support page and send us your request.
What's New in Version 3.0
We all love brand new shinny things. What Should I Tip is no different. We have completely rebuilt the application from the ground up to allow for future development and new features. Who doesn't love new features?
First things first, we have finally added CUSTOM TIP PHILOSOPHIES! You can now specify your own percentages for each tip button (amazing, great, etc). Drag the sliders to quickly set each value and tap the arrows to fine tune.
Secondly, don't want sounds? Fine then turn them off! You now have the ability to turn off the sounds within the new settings screen if you don't want some audible joy in your life.
What else we added:
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus support
- A brand new UI and keyboard and sounds
- New app icon and launch screen
- No longer requires an internet connect to use the full application
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 06, 2015
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 3.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wavelength Media, LLC
- © 2015 Wavelength Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.