What The Forecast?!!
By William King
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
What The Forecast?!! is an accurate weather app that will explain, in real terms, how nasty it is outside. You will never again wonder if you should just go back to bed (which, of course, you should). Sometimes, it is better to just give up and try again tomorrow.
- Over 7821 obnoxious phrases describing the current weather conditions.
- Switchable profanity settings (On, Some, Off).**
- Listen to the latest weather saying in different voices.
- Accurate weather reports directly from AerisWeather.
- Daily forecasts for 7 days.
- Hourly forecasts for 48 hours.
- Weather alerts from NOAA.
- Backgrounds and precipitation that match the time of year and current weather conditions.
- Select from U.S. or metric units in the app Settings.
- Descriptions of basic weather terms used in the app.
- Share your weather reports on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
**Make sure you go into the What The Forecast?!! app settings and set the profanity setting to "On" for the full effect. You won't be disappointed (Or, maybe you will. I don't know you...).
What's New in Version 3.7.1
- Placed C/F next to the main temperature, per some user requests.
- Lots of new weather phrases, including many user submitted phrases.
- New loading phrases.
- Added the expected precipitation accumulation for each day in the Daily View.
- Added the expected snow accumulation for each day in the Daily View.
- Minor bug fixes.
You guys are great. You have become the best to see my weather, better than than the one that came with my phone. And funny as hell, a lot of my friends who don’t have ask where they can get your app.
Amazing, but please fix the new update
Love this app. But the new update that adds the “F” next to the ° symbol... it just doesn’t look good at all. The F should not be superscript style. It looks like the word “of” next to the temperature. Perhaps make this an option, rather than a mandatory new addition?
Weather with a Smile
I check this App sometimes even when I don’t care what the weather is doing. The snipey little comments keep me smiling and are fun to share with your friends. It’s a hoot!
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Jan 13, 2018
- Version: 3.7.1
- Size: 89.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: William King
- © 2017 Night Cat Productions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$1.99
- Extra Accents$0.99