What The Forecast?!!
By William King
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Finally, there is an accurate weather app that will explain, in real terms, how nasty it is outside. You will never again wonder if you should just go back to bed (which, of course, you should). Sometimes, it is better to just give up and try again tomorrow.
The app features:
- Over 6657 completely obnoxious phrases describing the current weather conditions.
- Switchable profanity settings (On, Some, Off).**
- Listen to the latest weather saying in different voices.
- Highly accurate weather reports directly from Dark Sky.
- Daily forecasts for 7 days.
- Hourly forecasts for 48 hours.
- Precipitation forecasts for the next hour.
- Weather alerts from NOAA.
- Backgrounds and precipitation that match the time of year and current weather.
- Select from U.S. or international units.
- The weather conditions can now be translated into 27 languages, including pig latin.
- Description of basic weather terms used in the app.
You can now share your weather report and obnoxious weather sayings using social media!
**Make sure you go into the app settings and set the profanity setting to "On" for the full effect. You won't be disappointed (Or, maybe you will. I don't know.).
What's New in Version 2.5.7
- By default, the app still silences the voice when the device is muted. However, now you can bypass the mute switch in the app Voice Control Settings...if you want. Just don't blame me when you are in church or at a family dinner and app stars swearing out loud when you check the weather.
- Lots of new weather sayings, including a buttload of user submitted sayings.
- Some stuff I can't remember that fixes problems that I can't recall.
- The app is now 35% more recyclable than before.
- I've removed all lead paint and asbestos from the app. Now you can lick your phone without fear of getting ill from What The Forecast?!! You're welcome.
Making crappy weather fun!
I'm glad that one of my friends found this app and shared it with me. It's the best app for weather in a long time. Straight to the point and in your face! Only one thing would make this app better. And that would be if it had weather radar so you could see were the bad storms were. Other than that this thing is priceless!
Get the accents!
The weather here is always terrible. But giving this voice an accent and listening to it tell me the weather in a vulgar way makes me smile.
My favorite app ever
Makes me laugh every time! I do wish that the quotes randomly refreshed without closing app. Maybe it's my settings?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Mar 21, 2017
- Version: 2.5.7
- Size: 95.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: William King
- © 2017 Night Cat Productions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$1.99
- Extra Accents$0.99