What the Helsinki?
By Petri Pusa
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
What the Helsinki gives you a photographic journey to the Finnish capital including information about points of interest near your current whereabouts.
The app contains almost 200 Helsinki photos including
- early 20th century by Signe Brander from Helsinki City Museum
- World War II images from SA-Kuva
- Historical photos from other sources like YLE Archives
- Contemporary photos by the author
New content will be added frequently to cover the city with points of interest.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.5
- Total of 234 Helsinki photos
- 40+ new statue photos
- I.K Inha's photos from 1908
- Mark your favourite photos
- Swipe between photos
- Historical photos shown differently on map
- Some bug fixes