By Classroom Focused Software
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Part of the Math Practice Tools CFS Bundle
Practice telling time on an analog clock. Options include setting the time on the 5, 10, 15, 30 minutes and on the hour. Tap the "Puzzle Piece" button to change the time. Tap the clock face to see the time in digital format and hear the time said aloud.
The iPad version also includes:
• A ‘multiple choice’ activity to select the digital time that matches the analog time displayed on the clock face... inlcludes options to create the distractors
• A 'clock math’ activity with addition and subtraction options.
• An option to set the time on minute intervals.
• An option to advance the time manually by 1-hour, 5-minute, or 1-minute intervals.
• An option to type in the “digital” representation of the time displayed on the analog clock.
• An option to turn off the sound.
What's New in Version 2.0.6
What Time 2.0.6 Update: These fixes apply only to the iPad version of the app.
• Fixed an error in the default screen display where the multiple choice options were shown even though the multiple coice option wasn’t selected.
• Fixed the audio feedback for Clock Math Subtration to reflect past tense.
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 03, 2017
- Version: 2.0.6
- Size: 45.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Randy Hengst
- © 2006 Randy Hengst
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.