Stream live broadcasts directly from your mobile phone and make money! Help others see what you see or view live location-based broadcasts from all over the world, anywhere - anytime!
- Make Money by broadcasting live streams from your phone:
• Create a few beautiful broadcasts from the area near you - the streets, neighborhood, attractions, landscapes, funny things etc
• These broadcasts will be presented to others looking to see what's in your area
• Others will start sending you "What U See" reuqests - some for free and some will offer you coins
• Make sure to respond to these requests in order to increase your ratings and feedback
• The more broadcasts you create and more requests you respond to - the more coins you earn
• Cash out your coins and turn them into real money!
- How do I broadcast?
• Make sure that location services are enabled
• Click the "Broadcast" button, either actively or by responding to an incoming broadcast request
• Once you get a "What U See" request, approve it and wait for the connection to be established
• Once the connection is established, point your phone ahead and the video stream will start
• Pay attention to the blinking arrows - they will guide you where to turn your camera, per the user's request - left or right, up or down.
• Use the chat box to chat and communicate with the users that are watching your broadcast
• You have the option to archive your broadcast and share it with your friends through social media
• You can always watch, share or delete your archived videos through the "My Videos" menu item
- Explore the world in real time – through others eyes:
• Want to know what is going on right now near the London Eye?
• Wonder what it looks like right now in Honolulu Beach, Hawaii?
• Dreaming to feel the atmosphere at the Marrakech Souk in Morocco, in real-time?
• Ever wanted to be part of a breaking-news world event?
Now you can!
With What U See, you gain access to mobile phone cameras and live broadcasts around the world and can even guide the users to turn their camera to your desired direction, as if you are controlling it remotely. During an active broadcast, you can also communicate with the broadcaster and send real-time feedback!
Think of it as a huge location-based library of video streams - either real-time, archived or both, where each archived video is linked to the location it was created in, enabling What U See users to search for and find these videos by location.
- How does it work?
• Use the built-in map to search for your desired location
• Ping users in the radius you have chosen or try to connect to specific user
• Choose to either ping for free or purchase some coins to better motivate the users to stream for you
• Wait for an incoming video stream or join an active broadcast
• Once a connection is established, a real-time video is streamed to you, directly from the mobile phone camera of a user from the location you have chosen!
• As long as the video stream is active, you can politely guide the user to turn the camera right or left, up or down, as well as communicate with the broadcaster
• In case you offer the user coins in order to start the stream - the user will now be credited with the coins
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs more people to join and more publicity
Hm i like it
- S.Y What- you- see LTD
- 67.1 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2014 S.Y What- you- see LTD
- In-App Purchases
- 100 Coins Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.