What the Walrus Knows
By Flat Earth Studio LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The ancients knew something exciting: We're all connected.
This includes humans and animals. Beasties show up in your life every day—each one carrying a message tailor-made just for you. A message brought by a Beastie may be about beauty or family or work. It might make you smile. It might offer you guidance on a prickly problem. Often, the message is powerful.
Connecting with Beasties messages can open the door to an amazing life. Are you skeptical? That's okay. The work and the app are perfect for skeptics. You can play around and judge for yourself, based on the results you get.
How do you get messages from Beasties? Do you have to go live out in the woods? Nope. Beasties and their helpful messages will come to you wherever you are. All you need to do is tune in. It can change everything. Curious about how? Open the app and dig in.
Some cool features in the app:
* A cross-referenced Field Guide to Beasties
* An integrated Journal with Divine feature
* A 16 minute guided meditation to help you discover your Core Beastie
* Instant Wikipedia lookup
* Accessibility support
"I'm blown away by how much this book touched me. It's fresh, beautifully simple, and profound. This mystical book has the energy that's needed right now." – Mary Ellen Telesha
Based on Sarah Seidelmann's "What the Walrus Knows… An Eccentric's Field Guide to Working with Beastie Energies."
Sarah Bamford Seidelmann, MD, is a Board-Certified physician who left her pathology practice in order to live out her destiny as a salty goader of humans. In her own life and in her practice as a life coach, speaker, and writer, she loves to ask the question, "How good are you willing to let it get?"
Learn more about Sarah online at FollowYourFeelGood.com.
What's New in Version 2.2
• Updated the look
• Updated the minimum OS version to iOS 9 or later
• Improved several animations
• Added a Beastie of the Day Today extension
• Improved Squirrel Radio podcast playback to use your podcast library if you have the podcasts downloaded (faster), or use web mp3's if you don't (slower)
• Improved error messages for when podcasts and other links aren't available or working
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 10, 2017
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 131 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Flat Earth Studio LLC
- © 2017 Brian Arnold
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.