By what3words Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We have given every 10ftx10ft square in the world a unique 3 word address. You can use the what3words app to discover, search, and share a 3 word address, and to get directions.
Search for a location or press the locate me icon, zoom in on the map to see the grid and move the pin to see the 3 word address change for every square. Tap the wordbar to share a 3 word address or get directions to it in a navigation app, or use the compass mode to navigate by simply following the pointer. And you can do it all offline and in your own language.
Use what3words to share the precise delivery point for where you live or work; organise the perfect meeting spot or pinpoint hard-to-find places on your travels.
The app is a great tool when a street address is not accurate enough or doesn’t exist.
What's New in Version 2.8.2
- New address bar to make it even easier to share or get directions to a 3 word address.
- Improved UI for larger screen sizes.
- Minor bug fixes.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Sep 23, 2016
- Version: 2.8.2
- Size: 67.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mongolian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Seller: What3Words Limited
- © (C) 2016 what3words Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.