By what3words Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Use 3 word addresses to:
- Find your way to anywhere in the world, even where street addresses don’t exist
- Get deliveries to a specific entrance
- Tell your friends precisely where your picnic is
- Always find your tent (and your friends) at festivals
- Tell your taxi exactly where you want to go
- Plan and share your off-roading or hiking waypoints
- Tell emergency services exactly where to find you
- Know exactly where you parked your car
what3words is a really simple way to talk about any location. It has divided the world into a grid of 3m x 3m squares and assigned each one a unique 3 word address. 3 word addresses are easy to remember and the simplest way to communicate a location with voice or text.
Key App Features:
- World map with what3words grid overlay
- Search for 3 word addresses or street addresses
- Satellite and map view
- Compass mode
- Works offline, without a data connection
- Compatible with navigation apps including Google Maps, Apple Maps, Navmii, and Citymapper
- AutoSuggest feature prevents mistakes
- 14+ languages
What's New in Version 3.0.1
- Enjoy a brand new look and feel.
- UI improvements & bug fixes
- New features coming soon.
- If you experience any problems or have questions about what3words and the app please get in touch with email@example.com.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Sep 06, 2017
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 91.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Mongolian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: What3Words Limited
- © (C) 2017 what3words Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.