We at Whatbook hope to answer the age-old question: what book next?
Whatbook makes it easy to find your next favorite book with fast and reliable recommendations from people you know, trust, and choose to follow. Discover what others are reading and recommending from niche genres to advanced thesis bibliographies. You can create lists of books you’ve read, are currently reading, and want to read by simply curating collections of books for specific genres, topics, and classes.
● Follow friends, family, and experts in specific fields.
● Follow teachers and peers that can easily recommend books for your subject.
● Send and receive direct recommendations within the app.
● Send and receive direct recommendations out of the app through messaging platforms or favourite social media site.
● Store books you want to read on one centrally located list you cannot forget.
● Show off the books you’ve read, whether it be physical, eBook or audiobook.
● Rate and review books you have read.
● 500 character limited reviews.
● Find your next book through the discover page.
● Find new people to follow that similar interests as you.
● Easily purchase hard copies, eBooks, and audiobooks from your collections.
Improved feature usage:
You now have the ability to say what book you are reading from any 'Book description' screen.
More prominent purchasing options.
More bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Confusing. Search does not work.
I keep looking for books to add to lists and I can’t find them in search. I actually cant find anything in search. I do know these books exist in the app as ive found other users with said books. It haas great potential and i will continue to use it. I love this app so much already, but id like a functioning search tool.
Hello there! The issue you experienced with the search was due to high user demand overloading our servers and an issue that was fixed promptly by our amazing development team. We are happy to report that this issue is now resolved and hope you are enjoying the app otherwise.
Can’t search for books.
I noticed that whenever I try to look up a book, it would say “invalid Query”
Hello there! The issue you experienced was due to high user demand overloading our servers and an issue that was fixed promptly by our amazing development team. We are happy to report that this issue is now resolved and hope you are enjoying the app otherwise.
The search bar doesn’t work and won’t let me look up books. When I make an account with an email it won’t let me create a username it just puts my email as the username which I don’t like.
Hi there! Thank you for your feedback. This seems to be an issue a first of its kind. We are looking into the issue and promise a fix will be on its way soon!
- Whatbook Ltd.
- 63.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Whatbook Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.