By Spastic Muffin, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Ever gone to a restaurant and forget that amazing dish you had there last? Forget where you bought those tasty sausages?
WhatDidILike helps you remember your favorite restaurants, specialty grocery stores, gourmet dishes, and other cool things, so you can come back to them later, or share them with a friend. Keep track of places and items with comments, photos, and smiley ratings.
• Smiley ratings: How much did you like that meal or item at the grocery store?
• Add pictures to comments or places using your built-in camera, or select from your photo library.
• Send a comment as a text message to another person.
• Place categories: Is the place a restaurant, grocery store, or liquor store (etc.)?
• Place lists: Sub-categories of places (e.g., Chinese restaurant).
• Me/Them: Places, items and comments can be marked as your comments (Me) or someone else’s comments (Them). E.g., someone else’s comments on a restaurant could be marked as “Them”.
• Filters: Only show the places (items, and comments) based on a search criterion—e.g., only show grocery stores.
• Settings: Sort places by modification date, name, or distance from you or from an address.
• JPEG image quality: Save new images at better or worse quality (more or less data space on your phone or ipod).
• Help: Watch the YouTube tutorial on the App, access the Facebook or Twitter pages for the app, or send an email to support@WhatDidILike.com
A later version of the WhatDidILike App will provide sharing of your places, items, and comments to other people (a paid service). The basic WhatDidILike App (without sharing) will always be free.
Follow the app on Twitter http://twitter.com/WhatDidILike
Like the app on Facebook
What's New in Version 1.2
Many new features added, including the use of location services to sort places by distance from your current location or distance from a specific address. Places now have have GPS coordinates and addresses that map to GPS coordinates, general text descriptions, smiley ratings, lists (e.g., subcategories) and pictures.
Solid & useful app
Great app if you plan to revisit a new restaurant you're trying out. Only gripe I have is that some restaurants have more than 1 location, but this app only allows you to enter 1 address per restaurant
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: May 18, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Spastic Muffin, LLC
- © Christopher G. Prince
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.