The official worldwide smash hit Spot the Difference game! Newly remastered with hundreds of beautiful high definition photos!
Hunt your way around the world from Transylvania to Timbuktu and Sydney to San Francisco in an epic journey for steely-eyed smartphone sleuths!
Difference spotters! Please keep posting your feedback and reviews! We're working hard on your most requested features.
New in this update:
-> Bug squashing and performance tweaks
Ratings and Reviews
Game Freezes 😞
The game is fun, and I don't even mind the ads. However, whenever I opt for a save by watching an ad, the game freezes after watching it. The freeze time section blinks, but when I try to touch the screen to click on the "difference", it won't let me.
I then have no choice but to pause the game, click through all the selections, click resume and let the game Time Out! And thennnnn I have to start all over from the beginning of the round and repeat through all of them even though I earned my saves by watching the ads and spotted all the correct "differences". Please fix because I really like the game!
1. Like everyone else, the ads are extremely annoying, as well as asking to rate your App.
2. You don’t give any time for us to see a spot revealed. No idea what it is.
3. Some differences are so slight that they don’t look different at all!! It’s ridiculous. You have to do a reveal for those, and like I said before, you don’t even give enough time to really see what it is.
4. There aren’t enough puzzles. I’ve already been around the map twice, and it’s just a repeat of the same photos. There should be other categories added with App updates, instead of just tourism photos. I will be deleting this game now, and moving on to another one with more photos.
Would Be Fun But They Are GREEDY
You have to pay to remove annoying ads at the bottom of the screen (like we’re actually, intentionally EVER going to click on one of these ads). And, when you go through the so-called instructions, the settings are set with “music” and British voice comments, which you have to change back in settings. You can’t enlarge to help you see better. So, I would enjoy a subscription to Highlight magazine much more. Remember how much fun it was when you were a kid? The programmers probably don’t know what that was even or they would have done a better job of this app.
In-App PurchasesSee All
Glider of Lifelines
Spot troublesome hidden objects in the pics!
- Candywriter, LLC
- 95.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Candywriter, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Parachute $0.99
- Glider of Lifelines $0.99
- Rowboat of Lifelines $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.