What's Up? - A Mental Health App
By Jackson Tempra
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
What's Up? is a fantastic free app utilising some of the best CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) and ACT (Acceptance Commitment Therapy) methods to help you cope with Depression, Anxiety, Anger, Stress and more! With a beautiful, modern design, simple heading and easy-to-follow methods, you can get to what helps you the most in seconds!
• 12 common negative thinking patterns and simple methods to overcome them
• 10 great metaphors to help you cope with negative feelings
• A comprehensive diary to keep your thoughts and feelings together in, including the ability to rate feelings on a scale out of 10
• A positive and negative habit tracker. Set goals to practice those good habits while ending the bad ones!
• A catastrophe scale. Put your problems into a better perspective when things are too much
• A grounding game containing over 100 fun questions to help keep you grounded and in the present when stress is taking over
• 3 simple breathing techniques for keeping calm and relaxed
• Forums! Talk with people that may be feeling just like you from all around the planet, without worrying about the like/dislike system
• More than 70 positive quotes, with the ability to add your own and share them with the world!
• Protect your personal data with a pass-code, including either a number only pass-code or a more complex one
• Sync your data between your devices (not just Android) and back up your data so you never lose it
• Themes, including over 20 different colors to choose from in customizing the app
Want to get in contact? Send me a message via my Facebook page here goo.gl/BKFmWF or shoot me an email at email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.3.1
My favorite app right now. Everything is well put together. I've tried from the breathing exercises to games to distract me from my anxiety and panic attacks and more. I also love the forum feature. I like to help other people and up lift them. As well as post when I need some advice or some cheering up or have any questions. There's also a diary feature that only you can see and you can write and keep track of so many things like your moods. This is very effective. Most of the things here are things that my therapist has talked about. She would tell me to keep a journal and do a helpful exercises and now I can do them from the app and keep a record of them. This app is very friendly and very helpful. You can tell the creator/ creators where thinking of people in mind.
The concept of this app warms my heart immensely. The fact that everything on it is free really shows that the main goal wasn't to make a profit, but to truly help those in need of it. My anxiety attacks have been increasing in frequency, and I've been using this app every time I have had one and honestly it's been changing my life. The journaling and coping strategies are available to me wherever and if I start to get disappointed in myself or embarrassed for having an anxiety attack I read the quotes and affirmations. There's so much information and so much help here and it has truly changed my life. Thank you.
My Favorite App
This app has helped me with my emotional stability day-in-and-day-out. I've always wanted something like this so I'm glad I found this app! The features include advice, exercises, journal entries, a forum, etc. There is so much information included. The interface is nice and clean too. It would be nice if the app had relaxing music as well, but that's not really needed.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 05, 2016
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 9.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jackson Tempra
- © 2016 Jackson Tempra
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Small Donation$0.99
- Large Donation$3.99
- Medium Donation$1.99