What's Up? is a fantastic free app utilising some of the best CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) and ACT (Acceptance Commitment Therapy) methods to help you cope with Depression, Anxiety, Anger, Stress and more! With a beautiful, modern design, simple heading and easy-to-follow methods, you can get to what helps you the most in seconds!
• 12 common negative thinking patterns and simple methods to overcome them
• 10 great metaphors to help you cope with negative feelings
• A comprehensive diary to keep your thoughts and feelings together in, including the ability to rate feelings on a scale out of 10
• A positive and negative habit tracker. Set goals to practice those good habits while ending the bad ones!
• A catastrophe scale. Put your problems into a better perspective when things are too much
• A grounding game containing over 100 fun questions to help keep you grounded and in the present when stress is taking over
• 3 simple breathing techniques for keeping calm and relaxed
• Forums! Talk with people that may be feeling just like you from all around the planet, without worrying about the like/dislike system
• More than 70 positive quotes, with the ability to add your own and share them with the world!
• Protect your personal data with a pass-code, including either a number only pass-code or a more complex one
• Sync your data between your devices (not just Android) and back up your data so you never lose it
• Themes, including over 20 different colors to choose from in customizing the app
Want to get in contact? Send me a message via my Facebook page here goo.gl/BKFmWF or shoot me an email at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
This is exactly what I’ve been looking for!
I’ve only just started using this app, but let me tell you, I am already in love with it! I feel like anyone could benefit from using this. It is very user friendly and even has a wonderful orientation in the beginning that helps you get started. I think my favorite feature is the chat forum. I really like that you can post what you’re feeling, ask for advice, etc. and people can reply to you. And everyone is always so nice! It’s honestly a very positive app! If I could suggest anything to be added, it would be a private chat feature or something along those lines. The only reason I say that is because you will definitely find people you relate to and want to keep talking to, but the only way to do that is by replying to their post which is out in the open for everyone to see. Other than that this app is phenomenal! I highly recommend it to everyone!
My favorite app right now. Everything is well put together. I've tried from the breathing exercises to games to distract me from my anxiety and panic attacks and more. I also love the forum feature. I like to help other people and up lift them. As well as post when I need some advice or some cheering up or have any questions. There's also a diary feature that only you can see and you can write and keep track of so many things like your moods. This is very effective. Most of the things here are things that my therapist has talked about. She would tell me to keep a journal and do a helpful exercises and now I can do them from the app and keep a record of them. This app is very friendly and very helpful. You can tell the creator/ creators where thinking of people in mind.
This is such an informative, simple to use app! I’ve tried several of the ‘self-help meditation’ apps and none of them have worked/helped. However, this app has been a lifesaver. What’s Up has calmed me (multiple times) while having active anxiety attacks in public and at home. THIS IS AMAZING TO ME. The breathing techniques and affirmations are among my favorite things it has - and that’s just the beginning of what this app offers 🤗 I love how discreet it is; if I’m in public without headphones I don’t have to worry about people overhearing what I’m doing on my phone.
This is an incredible app all around. The developers are doing great work. I highly recommend downloading it!!
- Jackson Tempra
- 9.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Jackson Tempra
- In-App Purchases
- Small Donation $0.99
- Large Donation $3.99
- Medium Donation $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.