By WhatsApp Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for iPhone and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don't have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
• FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they're in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone's Internet connection rather than your cellular plan's voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can't access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer's browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There's no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone's existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you're always logged in so you don't miss messages. No more confusion about whether you're logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there's no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
Note: WhatsApp is a telephony app, so iPod and iPad are not supported devices.
What's New in Version 2.17.80
• Now you can delete messages you've sent by mistake. Just tap and hold a message you sent in the last 7 minutes, tap delete, and select "Delete for everyone." The message will be deleted for you and everyone in the chat. Requires the latest version of WhatsApp.
• Live location: now you can share your location in real-time with family and friends. Open any chat, tap the + icon > location, and tap "Share Live Location" to get started.
• Fixed an issue that was preventing some message notifications from appearing on iOS 11.
The latest version has a bug with audio button!
please guys, take a look with audio button, in the last update for my iphone, me and some friends are having problems to send audio, when u try to record some audio, u lost the audio, or just goes some 6 secs/// so .. we like the app, me specially use it since 2012 so .. i wont stop!
The delete feature
I don’t get why someone should see something I deleted in our chat. Why bring that feature if you letting the person see something was deleted.
I think you should improve improve that feature so no one can see a recently deleted text in a chat
Good for Chatting
I used to use WhatsApp Messenger for every single purpose, such as audio calling, video calling, and mainly for chatting but now it has been more than a month where I’m not being able to use WhatsApp Messenger for regular Audio calling, Video calling as I’m not getting proper connection. The audio, video quality is poor now. Network signal is Low, most of the times.
First I thought it was my mobile sim operator’s problem but I realised it’s not because all other social applications were working perfect. Please fix these issues, or WhatsApp is going to lose its standard.
S. K. Tishat.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Nov 15, 2017
- Version: 2.17.80
- Size: 156 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Seller: WhatsApp Inc.
- © 2017 WhatsApp Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone.