Wheel of Fortune Free Play: Game Show Word Puzzles
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have you ever wanted to buy a vowel? Spin the Wheel with Pat Sajak? Guess letters and watch them appear on the iconic puzzle board? It’s WHEEL...OF...FORTUNE - the popular game show, and now it’s a free mobile game!
Wheel of Fortune Free Play invites you to be a contestant on Wheel of Fortune! Jump into the Emmy®-winning TV game show you know and love because now it’s FREE, addicting and mobile! You will spin the Wheel, solve new puzzles written by the show’s producers, and win cool, collectible prizes. Challenge your friends and family through Facebook or play with millions of other players from around the world!
Pat Sajak guides you on a fun-filled trip around the world with new puzzles from the hit TV game show at every stop! Play thousands of other fans, friends and family for a huge prize! The winner of these word puzzles will come out on top with the ultimate jackpot!
Wheel of Fortune Free Play Features:
- Play THOUSANDS of all-new word puzzles created by the producers of the hit TV show! Can you solve these official word puzzles from the minds behind America’s Game? Stay tuned; fresh puzzles are released all the time!
- Solve word puzzles in Wheel of Fortune games, anytime and anywhere you want. You can finish a game in five minutes or less!
Authentic TV-style Presentation and Gameplay
- Feel like you’re on TV. Your favorite Wheel elements are here, like “Wild Card” and “Free Play.” Hit the right wedges to score and win big, but watch out for Bankrupt and Lose a Turn!
- Choose your other letters wisely to solve the puzzle and win the ultimate prize! Just like on TV, you’ll get a selection of letters to use in the Bonus Round!
- Enter Vanna’s Showcase to collect letters, spell words and collect prizes like profile frames and protection from bankruptcy!
Exciting Online Tournaments & Multiplayer games
- Challenge friends and family alike in Wheel of Fortune Free Play! Our online party modes let you compete against players from around the world for huge prizes and unique collectibles!
- With millions of players worldwide there’s no delay when starting a new game! Dive into a social challenge and test your Wheel of Fortune skills instantly with thousands of other fans, friends and family for a huge jackpot prize!
Travel Around the World
- Discover amazing puzzle themes from cities like New York, Paris, Tokyo and Hollywood to unlock upgrades to bring your own flair to the party.
Social Online Interaction
- Play with friends and family or challenge millions of players from around the world! With plenty of fans ready to join the fun, you’ll have no shortage of friends and rivals to challenge.
- Create your own puzzles and try to stump your friends and family with Puzzle Maker!
- Chat, find new friends and send gift boxes to other players
VIP Passes are here! VIP Passes are monthly subscription bundles of in-game items. The VIP Backstage Pass includes 8 maximum tickets, no more bankruptcies and no more ads and costs 2.99 USD/month (or local equivalent). The VIP All Access Pass includes 10 maximum tickets, no more bankruptcies, no more ads and no more lose a turns and costs 9.99 USD/month (or local equivalent).
Subscriptions will renew automatically and accounts will be charged for renewal every 30 days unless auto-renew is turned off prior to the 30 day renewal cycle. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Renewal costs 2.99 or 9.99 USD/month (or local equivalent), based on initial subscription purchased.
Terms of Service:
Like Wheel of Fortune Free Play on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/TheWheelofFortuneGame/
Questions? Comments? Chat with our Wheel of Fortune support team! firstname.lastname@example.org
By installing this game you agree to the terms of the license agreements.
Wheel of Fortune ® & © 2017 Califon Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Emmy® is a trademark of ATAS/NATAS
What's New in Version 3.23
Vanna’s Showcase has the Helping Hand you need with all new in-game Upgrades! Redeem letters for the Vowel Blast – reveal all vowels in a word in one swoop! Or get the Lucky Coin and you’ll always have a shot at the bonus round… even if you missed the main puzzle! There’s also the Helping Hand and a Ticket Regenerator Bonus! Visit Vanna’s Showcase for more details!
Fun for awhile
This was very entertaining at first but I am losing interest. The amount of prizes required to move up a level is too high considering the rewards offered. There are not enough rewards at the bronze and silver levels and too many at the gold level. They should even it out so there's more like 5-10 at bronze, 11-20 at silver and then 30 at gold. Also, if you make it to the second bronze or silver box you should get more prizes than you got at the first one. Vanna's showcase rewards are a joke. I have hundreds of vowels but not enough rare consonants to win any fun prizes and considering how much I've played, this is disappointing. Some of the puzzles are weird with some very obscure places, people, and sayings I'm pretty sure nobody knows about or has ever said! There are too many ads and the video ones are too long. C'mon - a few clips and pop-ups are to be expected, but having to sit though a 10 second spot after every game and prize result is just overkill. This is a decent game, the developers just need to make a few changes to keep players interested and less frustrated. I've been playing less and less.
Not funny anymore
This game used to be fun, since I needed 350,000 points to pass to last level and 750,000 points to pass the last level in Alaska it became a job, I understand it is a business but you already forgot the core of this which is to be fun, picture this, if I don't make it in the final round I am offered to watch a commercial for a bronze box but if I decline I get the 30'' commercial anyway with no box at all; it also seems the developers get fun scamming players because so many times the app get frozen right when you are going to be awarded the prizes and it never give your points back, funny how the app never frizzes while you are filling the puzzle or during the bonus round just only when you are about to claim your awards, other thing is the change they made in the bronze and silver boxes, now it gives you so little prizes that it doesn't pay to play, So sad you make decline such a entertaining game, I assume that a brilliant mind with inclination to pocket money above all and forgetting the basic of the game took charge and made us leave. I won't recommend it anymore.
My original review said love the game, play it everyday and made new friends. I have given it a five star rating because of this. After being frustrated at playing 5-6 good head to head games with my friends only to receive a blank white screen I was going to change my review. I read where someone else on here would exit out if you don't see the commercials. You have to do that often to allow the game to update. If you love wheel of fortune as I do this is a good game just remember if the commercials are not popping up you will not get to finish your game and on the head to head games it will say you resigned. Update: it keeps asking me to rate the game which I have several times already. But I am getting so frustrated at the game shutting down on me even after I have turned the iPad off and back on it will open game and close it before I gave a chance to do anything.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 07, 2017
- Version: 3.23
- Size: 217 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Scopely - Top Free Apps and Games LLC
- © Scopely Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Diamonds$1.99
- Scoop of Diamonds$4.99
- Bag of Diamonds$9.99
- Briefcase of Diamonds$19.99
- Handful of Diamonds$0.99
- Special Deal 4.99$4.99
- Special Deal 1.99$1.99
- Special Deal 2.99$2.99
- Scoop of Diamonds$6.99
- Vault of Diamonds$49.99