Wheel of Fortune (Official) - Endless Word Puzzles from America's #1 TV Game Show
By Sony Pictures Television
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Celebrate over 30 years of Wheel of Fortune – it’s a new spin on America’s #1 Game show, more fun and easy to play than ever before. Step up to the wheel and take a spin! With over 1,000 puzzles from official show writers and a variety of gameplay modes, you will feel like a real contestant!
• Meet Pat Sajak: Take the stage with Pat Sajak as your host! Watch his style change as you travel back through three decades of Wheel of Fortune.
• Play Solo: Test your puzzle-solving skills while Pat takes you through an immersive Single Player story mode that travels back through Wheel of Fortune’s iconic 30-year history. Unlock new levels and avatar items by showcasing your Wheel of Fortune skills!
• Play Friends: Challenge your friends and family across social networks and play your games anytime, anywhere with this all-new multiplayer mode. Or, play in person with Pass & Play.
• Add More Themes: Want even more Wheel of Fortune? Head to the in-game shop to purchase and download more puzzles and avatar items! Dress up like a monster or get ready for a night on the town, then challenge your friends to take a spin!
• Unlock Achievements: Show off your skills and collect Achievements just by playing Wheel of Fortune! Can you collect them all?
• Customize Your Style: Personalize your in-game avatar with tons of clothing and accessory options! Unlock more themed avatar loot to change your look as you progress.
If you have issues, questions, or comments please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to hear directly from you!
What's New in Version 1.5.8
- Improved app stability
Frustratingly less challenging
I've been playing this game off and on for a few years now. Sometimes I'll play it for a few weeks and then I'll uninstall it. Every time I come back to the game, it seems like it's gotten dumbed down and less challenging. There's really no way you can lose a solo game unless you were actively trying to lose, and even then, it's difficult. The computer characters are not very competitive and when a character gets on a streak, they ruin it by making obvious mistakes. For example, a character gets far enough that only one letter remains. By this point, it's extremely obvious what the answer to the puzzle is, but then the character spits out a completely nonsensical letter and loses their turn. The other character ends up making an equally embarrassing mistake and the puzzle gets thrown back to the human player to solve.
Top notch app; so hard to resist "just one more round!" The puzzles are challenging but logical - i.e. nothing obscure or esoteric - and the variety is great.
My only real beef is with Sajak's head: (1) His face is too lifelike, appearing next to the cartoonish contestants - and he must have had final approval because it's very flattering, lol. (2) His head almost always blocks letters on the board. Often, the only chance for an unobstructed view is when it's your turn. This is one glitch I seriously hope the developers will correct. Other than that - great fun. Highly recommend.
I love this game
I love playing this game, but I do have a few critiques. I sometimes accidentally hit Solve when I am meaning to buy a vowel, it would be nice if it would confirm you want to solve before it takes you into that part. I want to mute the music because when I am playing as a passenger I the car and listening to music through Bluetooth it interferes with my music. Finally, every time I am the first to spin on a puzzle, the third spin is always a bankrupt or lose a turn.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 08, 2016
- Version: 1.5.8
- Size: 320 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sony Pictures Television
- © 2016 Sony Pictures Television Networks Games Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Night on the Town$0.99
- Hero Pack$0.99
- School Time$0.99
- Sports Pack$0.99
- Monster Pack$0.99
- Tropical Vacation$0.99
- Independence Day$0.99