Wheel of Fortune
By Sony Pictures Television
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**IMPORTANT** Wheel of Fortune requires iPhone 4 or newer, iPad 2 or newer or iPod Touch 5th Gen for optimized performance. This app supports iOS 7.
Celebrate over 30 years of Wheel of Fortune - it's a new spin on America's #1 Game show, more fun and easy to play than ever before!
Step up to the wheel and take a spin through a rich Wheel of Fortune experience! With over 1,000 puzzles from show writers and a variety of gameplay modes, you will feel like a real contestant!
• Spin Solo: Test your puzzle-solving skills while Pat takes you through an immersive Single Player story mode that travels back through Wheel of Fortune’s iconic 30-year history. Unlock new levels and avatar items by showcasing your Wheel of Fortune skills!
• Meet Pat Sajak: Take the stage with Pat Sajak as your host! Watch his style change as you travel back through three decades of Wheel of Fortune.
• Spin Together: Challenge your friends and family across social networks and play your games anytime, anywhere with this all-new multiplayer mode. Or, play in person with Pass & Play.
• Show Your Style: Personalize your in-game avatar with tons of clothing and accessory options! Unlock more themed avatar loot to change your look as you progress through Solo Mode.
• Add More Themes: Want even more Wheel of Fortune? Head to the in-game shop to purchase and download more puzzles and avatar items! Dress up like a monster or get ready for a night on the town, then challenge your friends to take a spin!
• Unlock Achievements: Show off your skills and collect Game Center Achievements just by playing Wheel of Fortune! Can you collect them all?
• Universal App with support for iPhone 4 and up, iPad 2 and up, and iPod touch 5th Gen.
We want your feedback! If you have issues, questions, or comments please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to hear directly from you!
What's New in Version 1.5.2
Chromecast support added. Enhance your gameplay experience by casting Wheel of Fortune to your TV and invite the whole family to play along.
I love the show - the game makes it better
There are a few things I would like to compliment before I get into the issues I have. First things first I LOVE how many options there are for my avatar it took me a bit to see how I could change the color of clothes but once I found that I was golden. I enjoy the different themes but I've almost purchased them all so new ones would be nice. My biggest problem right now is when I open the app it crashes. I am on my iPad Air if it makes a difference current software as well. The other small issue I have is the toss up puzzles are the same a lot I'm not sure how you randomize them but sometimes I play 2 games in a row and have a duplicate toss up (this is minor but still a gripe) thanks for the great game!!!
Okay but not great
I'd like to give this app 3.5 stars but I can't. It's okay but I have a few disappointments in it.
First, for you to get additional outfits/looks for your avatar you have to purchase them. (I believe you can win some additional but I haven't accomplished this yet) I feel for spending $2.99 I shouldn't have to use anymore real money.
Second, I was excited about playing the old style of Wheel of Fortune. What a disappointment when I picked the older decades and it is the same play style of today just with the old staging background.
I've only played solo so I cannot provide an opinion of the pass and play or the spin together.
But the solo play isn't bad. If you don't want to sit through the computer players you can click a fast forward button.
Only bought this cause the wife wanted to play, and it works on Chromecast too. The gameplay is very slow and clunky. Also on the final round where it gives you RSTLE or whatever, don't choose the exact missing letters of the puzzle before it starts or you can't actually win.
I had "titles" and the RSTLE uncovered the S,N,E,L of "Swan Lake," so all I needed was W,A,K. I chose them, it filled in the final letters and then I couldn't do anything except let the time run out because the game didn't realize that I guessed it. So the time ran out and told me I was incorrect. It's a bug that needs fixing me thinks. Hope this helps anyone. Wouldn't waste money on this game. It's not as good as it should be. Too much animation that makes impatient people like me, annoyed.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 11, 2014
- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 130 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sony Pictures Television
- © 2013 Sony Pictures Television, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Also Included In
Top In-App Purchases
- Night on the Town$0.99
- Hero Pack$0.99
- School Time$0.99
- Monster Pack$0.99
- Sports Pack$0.99
- Tropical Vacation$0.99
- Independence Day$0.99