Wheel of Fortune (Official) - Endless Word Puzzles from America's #1 TV Game Show
By Sony Pictures Television
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Celebrate over 30 years of Wheel of Fortune – it’s a new spin on America’s #1 Game show, more fun and easy to play than ever before. Step up to the wheel and take a spin! With over 1,000 puzzles from official show writers and a variety of gameplay modes, you will feel like a real contestant!
• Meet Pat Sajak: Take the stage with Pat Sajak as your host! Watch his style change as you travel back through three decades of Wheel of Fortune.
• Play Solo: Test your puzzle-solving skills while Pat takes you through an immersive Single Player story mode that travels back through Wheel of Fortune’s iconic 30-year history. Unlock new levels and avatar items by showcasing your Wheel of Fortune skills!
• Play Friends: Challenge your friends and family across social networks and play your games anytime, anywhere with this all-new multiplayer mode. Or, play in person with Pass & Play.
• Add More Themes: Want even more Wheel of Fortune? Head to the in-game shop to purchase and download more puzzles and avatar items! Dress up like a monster or get ready for a night on the town, then challenge your friends to take a spin!
• Unlock Achievements: Show off your skills and collect Achievements just by playing Wheel of Fortune! Can you collect them all?
• Customize Your Style: Personalize your in-game avatar with tons of clothing and accessory options! Unlock more themed avatar loot to change your look as you progress.
If you have issues, questions, or comments please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to hear directly from you!
What's New in Version 1.5.8
- Improved app stability
Top notch app; so hard to resist "just one more round!" The puzzles are challenging but logical - i.e. nothing obscure or esoteric - and the variety is great.
My only real beef is with Sajak's head: (1) His face is too lifelike, appearing next to the cartoonish contestants - and he must have had final approval because it's very flattering, lol. (2) His head almost always blocks letters on the board. Often, the only chance for an unobstructed view is when it's your turn. This is one glitch I seriously hope the developers will correct. Other than that - great fun. Highly recommend.
Love the app. Worth it in terms of prices and memory. The only issue I have is that sometimes the board is partially obscured by Pat's head or the other contestants' guesses, which can be frustrating when you're close to solving the puzzle. It's not always a problem; but it's irksome when it does happen. That's my one issue. Otherwise, please don't hesitate if you're on the fence after checking out other lesser WOF games.
The simplest things...
First of all it is a great game. Here are two issues I'm having that make me want to delete it. First of all I don't want to have to sign in almost every single time. I should be automatically signed in and I should receive notifications but since the game signs me out I don't get any. Secondly a better settings option. I want to control the volume of the game without having to adjust the volume of my phone. If I want to mute the game I should be able to. Other than that it's a fun game but until you fix sign in issue I'll rate you a 1 star.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 08, 2016
- Version: 1.5.8
- Size: 320 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sony Pictures Television
- © 2016 Sony Pictures Television Networks Games Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Night on the Town$0.99
- Hero Pack$0.99
- School Time$0.99
- Monster Pack$0.99
- Sports Pack$0.99
- Tropical Vacation$0.99
- Independence Day$0.99