This award-winning tribute to Wheels on the Bus is a fun, interactive experience encouraging motor, language and cognitive skills through fresh illustrations, creative interaction and music.
- SING along and record your own voice
- PLAY original music performed by a classical piano trio (piano, violin, and cello)
- LISTEN to “Wheels on the Bus” in English, Spanish, French, German and Italian
- LEARN the sounds of different instruments: violin, cello, piano and kazoo
- DISCOVER interactive surprises on every page
CATEGORY: Nursery Rhyme
- SPIN the wheels to make the bus go faster… or slower
- OPEN and close the bus door
- MOVE the bus driver’s arm and sing “move on back!”
- SWISH the wipers and wipe away raindrops
- TAP to make the people go up and down
- HELP the baker serve some cake
- POP the goldfish bubbles
- Parents’ Choice Gold Award - Parents’ Choice Foundation
- "Best Children's App” KAPi Award
- International Consumer Electronic Show
- Editor’s Choice Award for Excellence in Design - Children’s Technology Review
TIP FOR PARENTS
The option to hide buttons and turn pages automatically is in the device settings.
ABOUT DUCK DUCK MOOSE
(A subsidiary of Khan Academy)
Duck Duck Moose, an award-winning creator of educational mobile apps for families, is a passionate team of engineers, artists, designers, and educators. Founded in 2008, the company has created 21 top-selling titles and has received 21 Parents’ Choice Awards, 18 Children’s Technology Review Awards, 12 Tech with Kids’ Best Pick App Awards, and a KAPi award for “Best Children’s App” at the International Consumer Electronics Show.
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with a mission to provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. Duck Duck Moose is now part of the Khan Academy family. Like all Khan Academy offerings, all Duck Duck Moose apps are now 100% free, without ads or subscriptions.
For kids ages 2-6, don't miss Khan Academy Kids, our new early learning app to help young children with reading, writing, math and social-emotional development!
We’d love to hear from you! Visit us at www.duckduckmoose.com or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duck Duck Moose has launched Khan Academy Kids, a free comprehensive learning app for children 2-6 years old! It is 100% FREE with no ads or subscriptions, like all of our other apps!
The latest version of Wheels on the Bus includes some important bug fixes and graphic updates, so please update today!
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect for 2-3 yrs.old
Downloaded this last week for my 2-1/2 yr. old granddaughter. she loved it. They sing a different version in her daycare, so there were some new verses which excited her. It also has some fun animation that goes with each verse, for example, you can spin the wheels on the bus, you can make the windshield wipers swish swish, etc. Defifnitely kept her entertained.
Not as good as non-HD version
My first complaint is that the pages turn the incorrect way (left to right). This is totally wrong when trying to introduce early literacy skills to young kids. The non-HD version turns the pages correctly (right to left) as a person would do while reading a book. My second complaint is that this version is missing some of the interactive pieces that the non-HD version has, such as the chicken sign in this version does NOT make the chicken sounds. Also, there are no colorful butterflies or sunlight rays in this version while the bus. Rolls along.
Way too much money for so little
This interactive "book" is cute and silly, but only has Seven pages! It's missing many of the favorite lines from the song and the interactive elements are too few to keep my son interested.
Waste of money.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.