When Rivers Were Trails is an educational 2D adventure game which follows an Anishinaabeg in the 1890’s who is displaced from Fond du Lac in Minnesota to California due to the impact of allotment acts on Indigenous communities. Developed in collaboration with the Indian Land Tenure Foundation and Michigan State University’s Games for Entertainment and Learning Lab thanks to support from the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians.
Constellations bug fixed
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve never actually made it to the game as the game freezes on the second “page” (sky with Orion like symbol). I have to end the program and start over only to get to the same place. I had been looking forward to playing it, but it’s not ready yet by any stretch of the imagination.
- Indian Land Tenure Foundation
- 2.2 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Indian Land Tenure
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.