When's That is a beautiful countdown timer app to keep track of the important events in your life.
- Want to know how long it is until you jet off to New York for that amazing weekend?
- How about when you're supposed to be Best Man at your best friend's wedding?
- And, your wedding anniversary... better not forget that one!
When's That will track these events, and notify you on your iPad, iPhone and Apple Watch when they happen.
- Countdown timer in years, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds.
- Timer counts up once an event has happened, so you can also track past events.
- Current weather for each event's location.
- A background image for each event - choose a good one to make it beautiful!
- Set a 'cover' event and open the app to see that event take up the full screen - it really does look gorgeous.
- Choose a different font for each event's name.
- Local notifications on your iPad, iPhone and Apple Watch when an event happens, or at a specified period before the event.
- Add notes to each event so you can remember the important details.
- A Today widget in the Notification Centre, showing your cover event.
- Works on Apple Watch. See your cover event, and make any event into the cover event using force touch.
- A Universal app - works on your iPhone and iPad.
- Events can be added to Spotlight Search, so you can jump straight into an event from the search screen on your Home screen.
- For those of you with an iPhone with 3D Touch, you can add a new event or view the cover event by force-pressing the app icon on the home screen, and you can 'peek' and 'pop' an event in the list.
- Compatible with iOS 10+ and watchOS 4+.
- Lots of improvements for the Watch app:
• The Watch app now shows the most up-to-date event information, and you shouldn't see the "No events" screen again (unless you actually do have no events, of course).
• It now shows countdown timers according to your preferences from the iPhone app, e.g. "3w 4d".
• Making changes on your Watch will be reflected in the iPhone app, even if it's in the background.
• You can force touch any of the Watch screens to refresh your events, if you need to.
• You can see when the Watch is applying changes, and there's a last updated date at the bottom of the events list.
- Added a privacy switch in Settings so Watch complications can show or hide your cover event when the Watch is locked.
- A few internal optimisations that vastly speed up entering the iOS app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.