Where To Eat? - Find restaurants using GPS.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛ No matter where you are in the world, WhereToEat displays the closest places to eat. Select from over 45 cuisine types and even get turn-by-turn directions to your chosen restaurant. Full Retina HD for iPhone and iPad. ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
An incredibly simple interface hides a sophisticated engine that plugs into the largest restaurant database and global map on the market. Fully customizable, you can order your owns list and make maximum use of your GPS.
Can't decide where to eat? Use our Shake-to-Suggest feature to explore and experiment!
√ Over 100 preset searches including over 45 cuisines and 30 food types.
√ Full Retina Graphics for iPhone and iPad
√ Search can be done within a few taps, no typing needed.
√ Fully customizable. You can sort, add, remove, rename all items.
√ Simple user interface and intuitive user experience.
√ Review your recent searches and most used searches.
√ Configure start-up view, choose between home, recents or last viewed.
√ Shake-to-Suggest, deciding on what to eat can be just a shake away.
√ User Ratings and Reviews, sharing your experience with other diners.
Restaurant owners can get their restaurants listed on our platform and reach 10M users:
Business Essentials: $9.99/mo or $99.99/yr
Business: $24.99/mo or $239.99/yr
Business Plus: $39.99/mo or $349.99/yr
Business Premium: $74.99/mo or $599.99/yr
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Our Production Team
iOS Development: Lily Li, Ocean Zhang
Graphic Design: Linda Lin
Testing & Support: Connie Cong
Producer: Sai Wu
Check out http://www.ondemandworld.com/wheretoeat/ for more info.
!! Follow us on Twitter.
!! Like us on Facebook.
!! About us on LinkedIn.
What's New in Version 7.1.1
* Further improvements, stability improvements, and bug fixes.
Please help us help you by sending us your crash logs.
You can email them to us at email@example.com
For a guide, FAQ and support please visit us at http://www.ondemandworld.com/
Very useful when traveling to new cities. I'm sure there are other comparable apps, but this works great for me.
Ad pops up and blocks screen every 3 seconds
I had this app all of 5 minutes. Too annoying
It never shows me anything near by. Only shows places that are 20+ miles away.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Oct 27, 2016
- Version: 7.1.1
- Size: 83.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: OnDemandWorld Limited
- © OnDemandWorld
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$0.99
- Business Essentials$9.99