You're with a group of friends and nobody can make a decision about where to go next. There are too many choices and nobody wants to make the decision for everyone else.
Can everyone at least agree on a general place to go? Drinks? Coffee? Ice cream? Restaurant?
If so, let's all crowd around this little screen and let the app decide. It will find a place that's within walking distance and open for business.
And at the end of the night, if nobody liked the place, you can all blame the app.
- This app has grown up and learned to do more than just to find ice cream and gelato. It now also finds coffee, food and drinks.
- The app now only looks for places that are nearby and open. Depending on the time of night (or day), you may find nothing. That means maybe it's time to go home.
- Now available on Apple Watch! No, no, I lie. Maybe one day when it turns 3.
- Sometimes, the app would get excited and play the bouncy reload animation twice. I have calmed it down and it now does it once. Mostly.
- Some items may be displayed in strange places on 3.5 inch iPhones. If you're a 3.5 inch iPhone user...sorry about that...but, 3.5 inch iPhone in 2015? respect.
- Data may be fetched slowly when it's raining...at about the same speed as Sydney trains go in the rain.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.