Where's my car?
By Inner Four, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NEW version 1.1 now available! Adds:
- Voice Notes to add to your car's location.
- Picture Reference to add to your car's location.
Outside of getting lost in the mall as a small child, you'll probably never feel as lost when returning to the airport parking lot after a business trip or vacation searching for your car. You start talking to yourself, asking yourself, "where's my car?" Well say goodbye to aimlessly and anxiously wandering around parking lots looking for your car, grab Where's My Car? today.
With Where's My Car, you can easily use your iPhone's built-in maps application to navigate to the location of your car. Where's My Car will keep a history of the last 5 locations of your car. Where's My Car uses the iPhone GPS functionality to obtain your current location, and then saves that location to a database (so you can later use the built in maps application to navigate to your car).
1) After parking you car, launch Where's My Car.
2) When Where's My Car loads, select Yes to allow the application to retrieve your current location. NOTE: Make sure you have GPS lock, not just general location based on estimated cellular tower locations.
3) Select Here's My Car to save the current location of your car.
4) When you're returning from the store, amusement park, airport, or any other place, just launch Where's My Car once again, and select Where's My Car to launch the built in maps application to navigate to your car.
*IMPORTANT*: Where's My Car requires the new iPhone 3G using its built-in GPS chip (very accurate). If you try to use this app with non-GPS enabled devices, the accuracy will be reduced to such a large area that you still might not be able to find your car.
A iPhone 3G equipped with its GPS and Where's My Car? can be a multi-use tool. Use one of the 5 location slots to issue any location you're in so that you will always be able to find your way to and from said location.
Any reference to any third-party products, services, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, developer, supplier or otherwise, is for convenience only, and does not constitute nor imply endorsement, affiliation, or sponsorship thereof. All trademarks, service marks, product or service names mentioned herein, are the property of their respective owners, and no claim is made to any such mark.
What's New in Version 2.0
I parked the car at Disney epcot center and caught the shuttle. I used this app before I left. After several beers from different countries. I forgot where I parked. This app found my car.
Wheres my car
Crashes when I try to delete previous locations. Not very close at all to locating. I thought it would show my location n direct me to the car.
This used to be excellent till I got a new phone (same style phone) now it won't work. Doesn't let me do anything but park car. Then won't take I for or find car
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jul 03, 2009
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Inner Four, Inc.
- © 2009 Inner Four, Inc. and its licensors.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone.