Where's My Mickey? XL
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join Mickey on a brand new adventure in Disney’s most popular mobile game franchise!
Where's My Mickey? introduces a whole new world of life-like physics-based gameplay with stimulating weather mechanics and humorous animations. Immerse yourself in the ultimate mobile gaming experience as you watch funny episodes while solving challenging puzzles! Tap, swipe, and swirl to help Mickey collect water and complete each story. Every drop counts!
• Original Episodes – Explore up to 5 unique episodes with surprising and witty scenarios! Watch how each story unfolds and ends as you play through individual level packs!
• Brand New Weather Mechanics – Use wind, clouds and rain to maneuver through 100+ levels filled with fun challenges!
• A Whole New Look – A classic Mickey art-style with a contemporary touch, inspired by Disney Channel’s new series of Mickey Cartoons!
• Collectibles and Bonus Levels – Help Pluto look for hidden collectibles to unlock more bonus puzzles!
• Stuck on extra challenging puzzles? – Get a hint to help you out!
• Featuring Mickey and Friends – Discover more hilarious episodes with Goofy & Minnie Mouse!
• Extra Levels (XL) – Play 20 extra-LARGE levels exclusively designed for the big screen experience! Only available on your iPad!
Try 6 Goofy puzzles for FREE and unlock the remaining episodes for a small additional price!
Now a sneak preview of the first episode – “When Life Gives You Lemons”:
On a hot summer day, Mickey decides to open up a lemonade stand. He’s got a bowl, the lemons, and a long line of thirsty customers, yet NO WATER! Help Mickey collect water and “tri-star” each level for ultimate fun! Even the stars are animated!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more hints, tips and secrets.
What's New in Version 126.96.36.199
Minor bug fixes and optimized performance.
Fun game, but issues...
I was able to get past 3-19 on an iPad. If you cut the the upper left wind break slightly on an up swing towards the lower edge, it gives the water loaded cloud just enough english to curve into the upper alcove.
As for the 2 extra packs...yeah. Haven't figured out that one yet. Purchased but no joy. I bought it after enjoying the other Water series games, and did not read the reviews.
Think it charged me twice for download of game and then like others say take your money but don't get the game will not let you open them and level 3-19 my plant didn't grow either and can't get other star you would think developer would know issue before putting game out and charging you for it they should refund money
It's bad enough they extort more money out of you. After I purchase for two more chapters, it then won't download at all. If somebody working for me delivered this kind of incompetence, I would fire him on the spot. I already had this game on iPhone, but I discovered that iPad is a different purchase. That is bad, but if you're going to steal people's money, at least download. The games are fun but not worth these headaches.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 25, 2016
- Version: 188.8.131.52
- Size: 131 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2013 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Van Goofy & Ship Wrecked Episode Pack$0.99
- Glass Half Empty & Menace of Venice Episode Pack$0.99
- small pack of hints$0.99
- large pack of hints$2.99