Where's My Mickey?
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join Mickey on a brand new adventure in Disney’s most popular mobile game franchise!
Where's My Mickey? introduces a whole new world of life-like physics-based gameplay with stimulating weather mechanics and humorous animations. Immerse yourself in the ultimate mobile gaming experience as you watch funny episodes while solving challenging puzzles! Tap, swipe, and swirl to help Mickey collect water and complete each story. Every drop counts!
• Original Episodes – Explore up to 5 unique episodes with surprising and witty scenarios! Watch how each story unfolds and ends as you play through individual level packs!
• Brand New Weather Mechanics – Use wind, clouds and rain to maneuver through 100+ levels filled with fun challenges!
• A Whole New Look – A classic Mickey art-style with a contemporary touch, inspired by Disney Channel’s new series of Mickey Cartoons!
• Collectibles and Bonus Levels – Help Pluto look for hidden collectibles to unlock more bonus puzzles!
• Stuck on extra challenging puzzles? – Get a hint to help you out!
• Featuring Mickey and Friends – Discover more hilarious episodes with Goofy & Minnie Mouse!
Try 6 Goofy puzzles for FREE and unlock the remaining episodes for a small additional price!
Now a sneak preview of the first episode – “When Life Gives You Lemons”:
On a hot summer day, Mickey decides to open up a lemonade stand. He’s got a bowl, the lemons, and a long line of thirsty customers, yet NO WATER! Help Mickey collect water and “tri-star” each level for ultimate fun! Even the stars are animated!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more hints, tips and secrets.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
Minor bug fixes and optimized performance.
Could you please fix level 3-19? My child has even given me the chance to try even and it is impossible to pass so we are stuck. Fixing to delete the app because he is frustrated that he can't move on. The plant doesn't grow enough to stop the water cloud.
3.19 farmers almanac has a bug
The game is wonderful. But on level 3.19 theres an issue where the plant wont grow enough to keep the rain cloud from floating away. Its impossible to beat until fixed and its keeping me from progressing in the game. Also, theres a graphics issue where Mickey loses his body and ears and and its just his legs and arms floating there. Please fix!
I really enjoyed playing this game. I bought the additional levels that could be purchased. But it has been a long time since the release of any more levels and that's why it gets four stars and not five
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 14, 2015
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 58.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2013 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Van Goofy & Ship Wrecked Episode Pack$0.99
- Glass Half Empty & Menace of Venice Episode Pack$0.99
- small pack of hints$0.99
- large pack of hints$2.99