Where's My Water? 2
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
For a limited time only, receive up to 50% off select in-game items including the Starter Bundle and Monster Bundle, a massive pack filled with power-ups and hints. Exclusive on the App Store.
Get ready to join Swampy, Allie, and Cranky on their NEXT exciting adventure!
The sequel to the most addicting physics-based puzzler from Disney has finally arrived. Where’s My Water? 2 launches with three brand new locations including the Sewer, the Soap Factory, the Beach. Best of all, the puzzles are all free! Cut through dirt, and guide fresh water, purple water, and steam to help Swampy and his friends!
• Play 100+ levels and challenges with a brand new look in the Gator universe featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky, and Mystery Duck!
• Introducing ‘Challenge Modes’ to replay the levels in explosive new ways!
• Dig as fast as you can and get as many duckies as possible in ‘Duck Rush’ levels!
• ‘Tri-ducking’ is now faster, better and more fun with boosts, such as Vacuum, Dropper, and Absorber! Small fees may be required for these additional boosts.
• Connect through Facebook and see if you can beat your pals on the adventure!
• Experience fun mechanics that are uniquely designed for each character!
• Complete achievements and earn special themed duckies such as gladiator-duckie, astronaut-duckie, hula-duckie, and many more!
• Stuck on a level? Use hints to help you solve the puzzles!
Become a fan on www.facebook.com/wheresmywater or visit us on Twitter @Swampythegator to receive exclusive news and game tips from the Gator community!
Where’s My Water? is a multiple Game of the Year award-winning puzzle game. The Where's My... franchise has received hundreds of millions of downloads to date. Check out Where’s My Mickey? and Where's My Perry? for more refreshing water-physics fun!
This app has been optimized for OS 6.0 and above.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.
What's New in Version 1.4
Minor bug fixes and optimized performance.
Would have gotten 5 stars if Disney put in the effort to make it actually work.
As an educator, I love this game. It's great for problem solving and critical thinking skills but at the same time fun. However, due to technical issues, many of my kids find it frustrating. For example, it crashes often during game play and it requires watching a series of videos to obtain keys to unlock the next area but when you go to watch the videos after 30 seconds of sitting at a download screen, it then tells you no videos are available so to assist, I sent key requests through Facebook which it did not accept either. The game itself could be great if those who created it actually bothered to fix the bugs.
Ads, ads, locks up and crashes
I hadn't played in a long while but when I noticed it had updated I opened it. The first thing I noticed was the ads. I understand a free app having ads but having an ad after each and ever level is too much. The still ads are bad enough but the video ads take it to another level. About half the time no video plays then the game locks up. All you can do is restart it and hope the video plays the next time. Finally in the few days I've been playing it has crashed three times.
It was a very fun game with enough challenges to keep you wanting more. Now it might be fun if you are a masochist or have a fetish for watching ads.
SO MANY BUGS
I love this game but it constantly crashes (there has not been a time I have played it without crashing) and whenever it gets to a level that has "Allie" in it, and requires to watch a video before it, I cannot play that level because it says things like "video no available" or "downloading" or "video was not finished so no prize is rewarded" and just overall too many bugs and crashed to be able to enjoy this otherwise great game. Also, since I cannot watch the preview video to "Allie" levels it is not letting me play those levels so I am not able to go any further into the game either. Sadly I had to delete it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 27, 2016
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 182 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2013 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Visual Hint Bundle$0.99
- Vacuum Power-up Bundle$0.99
- Absorber Power-up Bundle$0.99
- Keychain 2$0.99
- Dropper Power-up Bundle$0.99
- Keychain 3$0.99
- Energy Refill$0.99
- Keychain 4$0.99
- Keychain 5$0.99