Get ready to join Swampy, Allie, and Cranky on their NEXT exciting adventure!
The sequel to the most addicting physics-based puzzler from Disney has finally arrived. Where’s My Water? 2 launches with three brand new locations including the Sewer, the Soap Factory, the Beach. Best of all, the puzzles are all free! Cut through dirt, and guide fresh water, purple water, and steam to help Swampy and his friends!
• Play 100+ levels and challenges with a brand new look in the Gator universe featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky, and Mystery Duck!
• Introducing ‘Challenge Modes’ to replay the levels in explosive new ways!
• Dig as fast as you can and get as many duckies as possible in ‘Duck Rush’ levels!
• ‘Tri-ducking’ is now faster, better and more fun with boosts, such as Vacuum, Dropper, and Absorber! Small fees may be required for these additional boosts.
• Connect through Facebook and see if you can beat your pals on the adventure!
• Experience fun mechanics that are uniquely designed for each character!
• Complete achievements and earn special themed duckies such as gladiator-duckie, astronaut-duckie, hula-duckie, and many more!
• Stuck on a level? Use hints to help you solve the puzzles!
Where’s My Water? is a multiple Game of the Year award-winning puzzle game. The Where's My... franchise has received hundreds of millions of downloads to date. Check out Where’s My Mickey? and Where's My Perry? for more refreshing water-physics fun!
This app has been optimized for OS 8.0 and above.
Before you download this app, please consider that this app includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within our applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
• In-app purchases that cost real money
• The option to accept push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
• Location-based services
• Advertising for some third parties, including the option to watch ads for rewards
• As well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies
Visit the official Where's My Water? 2 website – http://games.disney.com/wheres-my-water-2-app
Where's My Water? 2 is now available to play on the new iPhone X!
Ratings and Reviews
Disney’s follow-up to its physics puzzle phenomenon is extremely impressive. Filled with cute characters, a colorful and charming visual style, and a host of new mechanics, Where’s My Water? 2 entertains by challenging your spatial awareness and timing skills in rewarding ways. Its variety of stage types, intuitive touch controls, and greatly enhanced presentation make it a true standout.
This has been a great game for me to play to pass time, do when I don’t have WiFi, and let my brothers use. But the controls are so much harder on a smaller screen. This sounds( now that I say it out loud) absolutely ridiculous, but it is very hard to cut through dirt(?) and other things. Please make this easier. Also, in my experience, you have to pay a dollar to get past Soap factory. I don’t know if you can earn the Keys some other way, but that’s how it is for me. I know you need money, but for a smaller child, it’s really not fair. I pretty sure it does this multiple times. Going back to the controls (more like levels), some of them are very hard for a smaller and more young child to pass. I know some of them are optional, but you eventually have to have most all of the ducks you earn to unlock gates. But I do love the fact that you have an avatar duck, but I really wish they would apply to the ducks in the levels as well. That would be so cute and so much more exciting, I guess. The mystery(or magic?) ducks are really cool and a great idea as well. I really enjoy those levels, and hope there are more like them. Please put into thought everything I suggested!
Fun but too many ads
This is a fantastic game for both children and adults. It's challenging, entertaining, and fairly easy to play. And unlike other games, you don't have to spend real money in order to purchase cheats or power-ups. You can progress on your own skill. It's an enjoyable way to pass the time on a road trip, a lazy afternoon, or when you just need a break and want something mindless to do.
The game does have a few issues. For me, it crashes quite frequently. It's a regular occurrence. The game also has these annoying ads and videos that pop-up at random. I realize that these ads are what gives us all this free content, but they often appear right when you're trying to move from puzzle to puzzle. It's like a kid running right out in the road while you're driving down the street. It's unpredictable and unexpected. What's worse is that the ads will still play sound even when you turn off all the music and sound in the app's settings. I don't mind watching the ads if I have to, but being forced to listen to them when I have my headset plugged in is a bit much.
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 187.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Disney
- In-App Purchases
- Keychain $0.99
- Visual Hint Bundle $0.99
- Vacuum Power-up Bundle $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.