Get ready to join Swampy, Allie, and Cranky on their NEXT exciting adventure!
The sequel to the most addicting physics-based puzzler from Disney has finally arrived. Where’s My Water? 2 launches with three brand new locations including the Sewer, the Soap Factory, the Beach. Best of all, the puzzles are all free! Cut through dirt, and guide fresh water, purple water, and steam to help Swampy and his friends!
• Play 100+ levels and challenges with a brand new look in the Gator universe featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky, and Mystery Duck!
• Introducing ‘Challenge Modes’ to replay the levels in explosive new ways!
• Dig as fast as you can and get as many duckies as possible in ‘Duck Rush’ levels!
• ‘Tri-ducking’ is now faster, better and more fun with boosts, such as Vacuum, Dropper, and Absorber! Small fees may be required for these additional boosts.
• Connect through Facebook and see if you can beat your pals on the adventure!
• Experience fun mechanics that are uniquely designed for each character!
• Complete achievements and earn special themed duckies such as gladiator-duckie, astronaut-duckie, hula-duckie, and many more!
• Stuck on a level? Use hints to help you solve the puzzles!
Where’s My Water? is a multiple Game of the Year award-winning puzzle game. The Where's My... franchise has received hundreds of millions of downloads to date. Check out Where’s My Mickey? and Where's My Perry? for more refreshing water-physics fun!
This app has been optimized for OS 8.0 and above.
Before you download this app, please consider that this app includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within our applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
• In-app purchases that cost real money
• The option to accept push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
• Location-based services
• Advertising for some third parties, including the option to watch ads for rewards
• As well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies
Visit the official Where's My Water? 2 website – http://games.disney.com/wheres-my-water-2-app
Where's My Water? 2 is now available to play on the new iPhone X!
Ratings and Reviews
Disney’s follow-up to its physics puzzle phenomenon is extremely impressive. Filled with cute characters, a colorful and charming visual style, and a host of new mechanics, Where’s My Water? 2 entertains by challenging your spatial awareness and timing skills in rewarding ways. Its variety of stage types, intuitive touch controls, and greatly enhanced presentation make it a true standout.
Fun but too many ads
This is a fantastic game for both children and adults. It's challenging, entertaining, and fairly easy to play. And unlike other games, you don't have to spend real money in order to purchase cheats or power-ups. You can progress on your own skill. It's an enjoyable way to pass the time on a road trip, a lazy afternoon, or when you just need a break and want something mindless to do.
The game does have a few issues. For me, it crashes quite frequently. It's a regular occurrence. The game also has these annoying ads and videos that pop-up at random. I realize that these ads are what gives us all this free content, but they often appear right when you're trying to move from puzzle to puzzle. It's like a kid running right out in the road while you're driving down the street. It's unpredictable and unexpected. What's worse is that the ads will still play sound even when you turn off all the music and sound in the app's settings. I don't mind watching the ads if I have to, but being forced to listen to them when I have my headset plugged in is a bit much.
NAMED MY CHILD AFTER CRANKY (not clickbait)
I just have to say that the reason I play this game are the characters. I’ve gotten to be so connected to Swampy, Allie and Cranky, they honestly remind me of my three children. I’ve completed all the levels, and at the end I was in tears. I can proudly say that I named my second child after my favorite character, Cranky. Playing with Cranky was just a blast, so much so that I’ve gotten yelled at by my ex-wife for not picking my kids up at all from school. Other reviews say that this game is for children and a great game to pass time, but I entirely disagree. I’m 42 years old and WMW2 is a life style not just a game. I honestly owe my sanity to Disney for making this glorious creation. Writing this review made me realize my reason for existence, I must pass on the word of our lord and savior Swampy. From now on till the end of my days I will live in a swamp with dirt pipes like the one and only Swamp Swamp. So to conclude, I hope you guys will open your hearts to the marvel that is WMW2.
Swampy’s #1 Stan
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 187.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Disney
- In-App Purchases
- Keychain $0.99
- Visual Hint Bundle $0.99
- Vacuum Power-up Bundle $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.