Get the GAME OF THE YEAR award-winning puzzler!
Help Swampy by guiding water to his broken shower. Each level is a challenging physics-based puzzle with amazing life-like mechanics. Cut through dirt and guide fresh water, dirty water, toxic water, steam, and ooze through increasingly challenging scenarios! Every drop counts!
In this FREE version, play 15+ challenging puzzles featuring Swampy! Want more levels? Get the full version and play up to 500 amazing puzzles featuring Allie, Cranky, Mystery Duck and MORE!
Full Version Features:
• Original Stories & Characters – Play through 4 unique stories featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky and Mystery Duck. That’s over 500 amazing puzzles!
• Innovative Mechanic – See water in various forms and use your creativity to solve the puzzles – totally stimulating!
• Collectibles, Challenges, and Bonus Levels – Collect special items uniquely designed for each character and complete cool challenges to unlock bonus levels! “Tri-Duck” each level for ultimate bragging rights!
• Brand New Levels Every Week – Hurry and play before they expire, and be sure to use ‘Photo Finish’ to share how you beat the new levels!
Swampy the Alligator lives in the sewers under the city. He’s a little different from the other alligators – he’s curious, friendly, and loves taking a nice long shower after a hard day at work. But there’s trouble with the pipes and Swampy needs your help getting water to his shower!
Visit Facebook.com/DisneyMobileGames for cool game tips, news and more!
Before you download this app, please consider that this app includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within our applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
• In-app purchases that cost real money
• The option to accept push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
• Location-based services
• Advertising for some third parties, including the option to watch ads for rewards
• As well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies
Where's My Water? is now available to play on the new iPhone X!
Ratings and Reviews
Short, not really a game at all to be honest.
I won't lie, it's a fun game. A while back I played it and loved it, today I remembered it and downloaded it again. But instead of the game I remember, I might remember wrong, there were only 5 levels per theme making there only about 25 really easy levels available. The rest you have to pay $2 for, or in other words get the full game. In my opinion this isn't really a game, but more like something the creators would give people to test out their game. But the good side is, if you have 10-15 minutes that you have no idea of what to do with, this is the game for you.
To all you five-year olds
Stop complaining because the levels are too hard. It's called a game. They're supposed to be challenging. What's the point of downloading a game that you're just gonna complain about the difficulty? It's not their fault if you're bad at this game. Do you really expect for Disney to make their games any easier?
Also, Disney doesn't read your reviews so don't even try
Mediocre at best
This game is ok. It's original and is sure to please young kids but why do parents enjoy it? It's way too easy. It's obviously meant for kids because everything is cute looking (except for one crocodile,) the worst thing about it is the adds. Every time I complete a level and move on I see an add for penguin island or Disney emoji blitz. Overall this good for kids but buy the original because it's better overall. Nice demo though. Also I am not telling you that you should hate it. Its just my opinion on this game.
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 83.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Disney
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.