Where's My Water? Lite
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the GAME OF THE YEAR award-winning puzzler!
Help Swampy by guiding water to his broken shower. Each level is a challenging physics-based puzzle with amazing life-like mechanics. Cut through dirt and guide fresh water, dirty water, toxic water, steam, and ooze through increasingly challenging scenarios! Every drop counts!
In this FREE version, play 15+ challenging puzzles featuring Swampy! Want more levels? Get the full version and play up to 500 amazing puzzles featuring Allie, Cranky, Mystery Duck and MORE!
Full Version Features:
• Original Stories & Characters – Play through 4 unique stories featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky and Mystery Duck. That’s over 500 amazing puzzles!
• Innovative Mechanic – See water in various forms and use your creativity to solve the puzzles – totally stimulating!
• Collectibles, Challenges, and Bonus Levels – Collect special items uniquely designed for each character and complete cool challenges to unlock bonus levels! “Tri-Duck” each level for ultimate bragging rights!
• Brand New Levels Every Week – Hurry and play before they expire, and be sure to use ‘Photo Finish’ to share how you beat the new levels!
Swampy the Alligator lives in the sewers under the city. He’s a little different from the other alligators – he’s curious, friendly, and loves taking a nice long shower after a hard day at work. But there’s trouble with the pipes and Swampy needs your help getting water to his shower!
Visit Facebook.com/DisneyMobileGames for cool game tips, news and more!
Before you download this app, please consider that this app includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within our applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
• In-app purchases that cost real money
• The option to accept push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
• Location-based services
• Advertising for some third parties, including the option to watch ads for rewards
• As well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies
What's New in Version 1.9.4
Minor bug fixes and optimized performance
Mediocre at best
This game is ok. It's original and is sure to please young kids but why do parents enjoy it? It's way too easy. It's obviously meant for kids because everything is cute looking (except for one crocodile,) the worst thing about it is the adds. Every time I complete a level and move on I see an add for penguin island or Disney emoji blitz. Overall this good for kids but buy the original because it's better overall. Nice demo though. Also I am not telling you that you should hate it. Its just my opinion on this game.
Can't seem to start a game
I've never actually played this, because when I click play and then select the first level, nothing happens.
Second level bad
On the second level trouble waters I could not smash them together I hated that 😠😠😠😠😠 it's really frustrating
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 05, 2017
- Version: 1.9.4
- Size: 79.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2011 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.