Where's My Water?
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the GAME OF THE YEAR award-winning puzzler!
Help Swampy by guiding water to his broken shower. Each level is a challenging physics-based puzzle with amazing life-like mechanics. Cut through dirt to guide fresh water, dirty water, toxic water, steam, and ooze through increasingly challenging scenarios! Every drop counts!
• Original Stories & Characters – Play through 4 unique stories featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky and Mystery Duck. That’s over 500 amazing puzzles!
• Innovative Mechanic – See water in various forms and use your creativity to solve the puzzles – totally stimulating!
• Collectibles, Challenges, and Bonus Levels – Collect special items uniquely designed for each character and complete cool challenges to unlock bonus levels! “Tri-Duck” each level for ultimate bragging rights!
• Synchronization – Share your hard earned progress across multiple iOS 5 devices!
Swampy the Alligator lives in the sewers under the city. He’s a little different from the other alligators – he’s curious, friendly, and loves taking a nice long shower after a hard day at work. But there’s trouble with the pipes and Swampy needs your help getting water to his shower!
Allie is the sewer's most creative alligator. Her quirky spirit and artistic talents made her a star. Now, the gators have crafted a one-of-a-kind steam-powered musical instrument, and can't wait to hear her play it! Help Allie get the steam she needs and enjoy her take on classic Disney tunes.
Cranky, a real gator’s gator, has a big appetite and will eat anything, from tires to old fish bones. But he refuses to eat his greens! Use the dirty purple water to clear the algae on Cranky’s plate so he can gobble up his “food”.
Catch this fancy teleporting Mystery Duck in this special chapter and hint hint - timing is everything! Find all kinds of surprises including the biggest duck ever, MegaDuck and cute little Ducklings!
Some stories may require a small additional price but try the FREE levels today!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more hints, tips and secrets. Follow Swampy @SwampyTheGator on Twitter.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11
Minor bug fixes and optimized performance.
Ruined by Corporate Greed
This was an amazing game that was ruined by greed. To get from one level to another you used to be able to watch videos, thus earning revenue for Disney, and that was fine. I was happy to commercially support Disney for this great game. Good plan. Apparently that was not enough for the House of Mickey though. They now require you to pay for new levels. Every new level is sold at .99. Don't waste you time or money on this. Sad really.
Stuck at A3-11
The new update has bad scrolling and bad movable blocks. I love this game please fix it. And plus I cannot pass at all level A3-11 because the acid doesn't flow smooth but jumps right at the bomb before the update that did not happen.
Little changes in formatting(possibly) have caused certain levels to become impossible to beat. A3-11, the poison water cannot hit the correct angle to get across the bombs like in the past so you can't get past it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 26, 2016
- Version: 18.104.22.168
- Size: 90.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2011 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cranky's Story$2.99
- Mystery Duck$2.99
- Allie's Story $0.99
- Locksmith - One Lock$0.99
- Locksmith - All Swampy Locks$4.99
- Sale Pack$3.99
- Locksmith - All Cranky Locks$1.99
- Locksmith - All Mystery Locks$4.99
- Locksmith - All Allie Locks $1.99
- Mystery Duck Sale Pack$0.99