Where's My Water?
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the GAME OF THE YEAR award-winning puzzler!
Help Swampy by guiding water to his broken shower. Each level is a challenging physics-based puzzle with amazing life-like mechanics. Cut through dirt to guide fresh water, dirty water, toxic water, steam, and ooze through increasingly challenging scenarios! Every drop counts!
• Original Stories & Characters – Play through 4 unique stories featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky and Mystery Duck. That’s over 500 amazing puzzles!
• Innovative Mechanic – See water in various forms and use your creativity to solve the puzzles – totally stimulating!
• Collectibles, Challenges, and Bonus Levels – Collect special items uniquely designed for each character and complete cool challenges to unlock bonus levels! “Tri-Duck” each level for ultimate bragging rights!
• Synchronization – Share your hard earned progress across multiple iOS 5 devices!
Swampy the Alligator lives in the sewers under the city. He’s a little different from the other alligators – he’s curious, friendly, and loves taking a nice long shower after a hard day at work. But there’s trouble with the pipes and Swampy needs your help getting water to his shower!
Allie is the sewer's most creative alligator. Her quirky spirit and artistic talents made her a star. Now, the gators have crafted a one-of-a-kind steam-powered musical instrument, and can't wait to hear her play it! Help Allie get the steam she needs and enjoy her take on classic Disney tunes.
Cranky, a real gator’s gator, has a big appetite and will eat anything, from tires to old fish bones. But he refuses to eat his greens! Use the dirty purple water to clear the algae on Cranky’s plate so he can gobble up his “food”.
Catch this fancy teleporting Mystery Duck in this special chapter and hint hint - timing is everything! Find all kinds of surprises including the biggest duck ever, MegaDuck and cute little Ducklings!
Some stories may require a small additional price but try the FREE levels today!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more hints, tips and secrets. Follow Swampy @SwampyTheGator on Twitter.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.
What's New in Version 1.14.0
Minor bug fixes and optimized performance.
Not Optimized for the iPhone 6 Plus
Unacceptable that developers not only see it as OK to keep release not optimized apps but even more so that Apple keeps allowing it. When you buy a new iPhone you expect the games and apps to take advantage of the screen size and the newest features. But apparently some developers don't care at all about the user experience just about erasing bad reviews.
I used to have this game. It is a bit annoying to fill up ducks as the water travels to the dragon's or gator's or seamonster's tub. There are also trap things that get in the way of everything. This is a good game still.
Some level impossible.
Ali level 3-11 seems not possible to complete. Strange.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 11, 2015
- Version: 1.14.0
- Size: 70.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2011 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cranky's Story$2.99
- Mystery Duck$2.99
- Allie's Story $0.99
- Locksmith - One Lock$0.99
- Locksmith - All Swampy Locks$4.99
- Sale Pack$3.99
- Locksmith - All Cranky Locks$1.99
- Locksmith - All Mystery Locks$4.99
- Locksmith - All Allie Locks $1.99
- Mystery Duck Sale Pack$0.99