Get the GAME OF THE YEAR award-winning puzzler!
Help Swampy by guiding water to his broken shower. Each level is a challenging physics-based puzzle with amazing life-like mechanics. Cut through dirt to guide fresh water, dirty water, toxic water, steam, and ooze through increasingly challenging scenarios! Every drop counts!
• Original Stories & Characters – Play through 4 unique stories featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky and Mystery Duck. That’s over 500 amazing puzzles!
• Innovative Mechanic – See water in various forms and use your creativity to solve the puzzles – totally stimulating!
• Collectibles, Challenges, and Bonus Levels – Collect special items uniquely designed for each character and complete cool challenges to unlock bonus levels! “Tri-Duck” each level for ultimate bragging rights!
• Synchronization – Share your hard earned progress across multiple iOS 5 devices!
Swampy the Alligator lives in the sewers under the city. He’s a little different from the other alligators – he’s curious, friendly, and loves taking a nice long shower after a hard day at work. But there’s trouble with the pipes and Swampy needs your help getting water to his shower!
Allie is the sewer's most creative alligator. Her quirky spirit and artistic talents made her a star. Now, the gators have crafted a one-of-a-kind steam-powered musical instrument, and can't wait to hear her play it! Help Allie get the steam she needs and enjoy her take on classic Disney tunes.
Cranky, a real gator’s gator, has a big appetite and will eat anything, from tires to old fish bones. But he refuses to eat his greens! Use the dirty purple water to clear the algae on Cranky’s plate so he can gobble up his “food”.
Catch this fancy teleporting Mystery Duck in this special chapter and hint hint - timing is everything! Find all kinds of surprises including the biggest duck ever, MegaDuck and cute little Ducklings!
Some stories may require a small additional price but try the FREE levels today!
Before you download this app, please consider that this app includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within our applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
• In-app purchases that cost real money
• The option to accept push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
• Location-based services
• Advertising for some third parties, including the option to watch ads for rewards
• As well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies
Where's My Water? is now available to play on the new iPhone X!
Ratings and Reviews
After a long day at work, it’s bath time! But Swampy’s shower is broken and he needs your help to guide the water to him. Navigate a path through the dirt past contraptions and obstacles to get every drop to fill the bath.
Easily my favorite game app I have
I honestly love this game so much. I bought it a few years ago, played it a lot, and forgot about it for a couple of years. I just redownloaded it and I can't stop playing it. It's really satisfying to play. The games are challenging enough to keep it interesting, but never so challenging that you get frustrated. The graphics and sounds are amusing and nice to look at, and I'm kinda in love with that little alligator. Half the fun for me is just successfully completing a level so that he can get his shower. He just looks and sounds so happy when he gets his shower, and that makes me happy. I know this is supposed to be a children's game, but I'm 45 and I freaking love it.
Waaayyyy too many ads
It's one thing to have an ad after every level. BUT TWO ADS? Every time I watch the required amount of time to fast forward through the rest of the ad (which is typical for most apps) it then has a SECOND ad pop up.
This game used to have so many bugs and close regularly for no reason. Glad they fixed that fatal flaw at least. But the second you guys fix that issue, you pull this stunt? I've never played a game with so many ads.
Fix this ridiculous issue and I'll delete my review and give the game 5 stars. This game has the potential to be good, and even something I'd recommend to others... but given the constant double ads after EACH LEVEL, I will never recommend this game to anyone.
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 110.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Disney
- In-App Purchases
- Cranky's Story $2.99
- Mystery Duck $2.99
- Allie's Story $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.