Where's My Water?
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the GAME OF THE YEAR award-winning puzzler!
Help Swampy by guiding water to his broken shower. Each level is a challenging physics-based puzzle with amazing life-like mechanics. Cut through dirt to guide fresh water, dirty water, toxic water, steam, and ooze through increasingly challenging scenarios! Every drop counts!
• Original Stories & Characters – Play through 4 unique stories featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky and Mystery Duck. That’s over 500 amazing puzzles!
• Innovative Mechanic – See water in various forms and use your creativity to solve the puzzles – totally stimulating!
• Collectibles, Challenges, and Bonus Levels – Collect special items uniquely designed for each character and complete cool challenges to unlock bonus levels! “Tri-Duck” each level for ultimate bragging rights!
• Synchronization – Share your hard earned progress across multiple iOS 5 devices!
Swampy the Alligator lives in the sewers under the city. He’s a little different from the other alligators – he’s curious, friendly, and loves taking a nice long shower after a hard day at work. But there’s trouble with the pipes and Swampy needs your help getting water to his shower!
Allie is the sewer's most creative alligator. Her quirky spirit and artistic talents made her a star. Now, the gators have crafted a one-of-a-kind steam-powered musical instrument, and can't wait to hear her play it! Help Allie get the steam she needs and enjoy her take on classic Disney tunes.
Cranky, a real gator’s gator, has a big appetite and will eat anything, from tires to old fish bones. But he refuses to eat his greens! Use the dirty purple water to clear the algae on Cranky’s plate so he can gobble up his “food”.
Catch this fancy teleporting Mystery Duck in this special chapter and hint hint - timing is everything! Find all kinds of surprises including the biggest duck ever, MegaDuck and cute little Ducklings!
Some stories may require a small additional price but try the FREE levels today!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more hints, tips and secrets. Follow Swampy @SwampyTheGator on Twitter.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.
What's New in Version 1.13.1
Bugs fixes and optimized performance.
Not perfectly perfect, but good enough. Definitely worth the money, worth a five-star rating, and worth my time. Cute in a charming way, clever in a thoughtful way, and (miracle of miracle) runs on my iPad 1. When they say "physics-based," they mean it; the water streams act far more like real water than I would ever have expected. Very impressive. But most important of all, this game is a well-designed GAME. (Well, puzzle, actually, but thats okay.) Easy enough that you can move forward without getting stuck (and frustrated), but hard enough to let you know you were smart when you do. Very nice.
A segue for not math minded people
I am definitely a "word" person and struggle with games that are number-based brain teasers. I do want to challenge myself with analytical thinking games to at least improve that side of my brain. This game is perfect for this. The little character keeps me entertained while I solve his water problems. Thanks for all the levels, and someday I hope to attempt number games again!
My 10 year old grandson in Seattle showed me this game. He loved it and so do I, love the mix of hard and easier boards, love that you can replay, love the no time limit. He loved the ones where he could blow things up. Being so much more adult, I can't quit a board until I get all three ducks, but I kind of like watching it blow up sometimes too. Great game. Bought perry too, that's fun too but harder I think.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 17, 2014
- Version: 1.13.1
- Size: 50.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2011 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Also Included In
Top In-App Purchases
- Cranky's Story$2.99
- Mystery Duck$2.99
- Allie's Story $0.99
- Locksmith - One Lock$0.99
- Locksmith - All Swampy Locks$4.99
- Sale Pack$3.99
- Locksmith - All Cranky Locks$1.99
- Locksmith - All Mystery Locks$4.99
- Locksmith - All Allie Locks $1.99
- Mystery Duck Sale Pack$0.99