WhereToMine is a cryptocurrency mining calculator and pool explorer that works across 56 different algorithms, over 200 cryptocurrencies and over 1000 mining pools.
This is the only mining calculator app that incorporated the information from the most popular mining pools and gives an overall look at the profitability of your rigs. Think of WhereToMine as a mining calculator on steroids.
Included are the most popular cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, ZCash, Siacoin, Monero and hundreds more, with new ones added daily.
These are some of the features that WhereToMine has to offer:
- add your GPUs and Asics and calculate profitability of your mining rigs across a multitude of coins and algorithms
- find the best pools to mine on from the over 1000 we already added
- filter cryptocurrencies by algorithm, number of pools or alphabetial or profitability
- view payment scheme, fees, server locations, connection urls, social media and even other apps that support a pool
- view exchanges and wallets that support a certain coin
- choose from 28 different Fiat Currencies to view your estimated revenue.
- supports 6 languages: English, Russian, Romanian, Spanish, German and French with more to be supported.
WhereToMine is the best tool for cryptocurrency miners on the market. We're always looking to improve it so feel free to reach out:
We have listened to your feedback and boy was it a lot, it really humbled us.
With WhereToMine v2 you can now:
- view the most profitable coins to mine for your rigs
- add your GPU or Asic hardware from a list of 88 options
- add your hashrate for 28 different algorithms
- view your power consumption based on your hardware or add it manually
- filter coins by number of pools, alphabetical or profitability
- added support for landscape mode
- pool explorer now works offline
We have also updated the UI a bit to make it a more pleasurable experience for you.
As always the app is Ad free and will always stay that way.
Updated Russian, German translations.
Better support for iPad.
Ratings and Reviews
The app presentation is ok, the ability of save the searches would be a must, had to search memorize the values and compare is not what I expect from a app. Can be much better with not too much work.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much Manolocs for taking the time to review WhereToMine.
It sounds like you would like a way to compare two values, which sounds like a great feature to implement in the next update.
- Deaconu Dan andrei
- 49.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Romanian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Deaconu Dan Andrei
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.