Looking for black owned businesses in your community? What about a plumber? A dentist? A hairstylist, barber or the best caterer?
Did you relocate and now need new referrals for the best service providers?
WHERE-U is your best guide when looking for pros or services.
For different services such as house cleaning, plumbing, catering, lawyers, doctors, graphic designers, restaurants, beauty salons and more, WHEREU helps you start your search among the most trusted black-owned businesses and professionals.
- Access the Top 10 most referred businesses and pros under a category even without an internet connection!
- Discover more trusted local businesses and pros when you're online.
- Find the business nearest you through location service
- Reliable listings with updated, checked and verified contact numbers
- Easily refer trusted businesses to friends and family through the referral function.
Watch our video here: https://youtu.be/Gw6m5nFjvhQ
*Search is currently available for the United States only.
**Standard charges for mobile network services apply when contacting or referring pros via voice call or SMS.
-Minor changes in the app
Ratings and Reviews
Great concept and location services
I have a recommendation for a separate food search subcategory or different search category altogether for alcohol/bars. Like most people, I find it difficult to resist running to a chain brand when I'm in a time cramp, whether it be clothing or shampoo or groceries. But I am able to put way more time into planning where I want to socialize with my friends or meet up for a drink. People especially value local, small bars. Also, catering might be a good new subcategory as well.
Love the app & the concept
I'm a business owner who advertises in and supports this app. I want to keep my money circulating in Black hands to help lower Black unemployment. Period. I don't apologize for supporting my own. ✊🏾 Other ethnic groups support their own when possible. It's called survival not racism.
I've found several Black businesses in the app. Now I visit and spend money with these companies. ✊🏾 Love is what love does.
The fact that African Americans are clearly labeled black - yes we look for black owned businesses and this is a great app to do it. If our culture was stolen from us we could use words like like other cultures like looking for Italian, Russian, Lebanese, Ethiopian owned business. Seems like those use of words don't evoke racism to the narrow minded. I love this app and it has obviously made people take notice!
- The CPAI Group, Inc
- 25.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2016 The CPAI Group, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.